PDA

View Full Version : For anyone saying to start Fitzpatrick...

Pinkerton Security
08-30-2009, 02:18 AM
F you. What the hell is the point of that??? Why not see if Trent can improve during the season? I do like Trent but if he cant perform, he should be gone. Everyone knows Fitz doesnt have as much talent as Edwards, so if we're f***ed anyways like you all say, why not give Edwards the season to show if hes worth a damn?

Philagape
08-30-2009, 07:41 AM
Obviously it's silly to make a switch based on preseason, but the clock is ticking. If this continues well into the season, then Trent's time has run out and there's no reason not to do it. A guy in his third year playing shouldn't be "given the season." That's the perform-or-else year. Just like the last loser.

billsfanone
08-30-2009, 07:59 AM
The bottom line is Fitzpatrick isn't going to much better if better at all. Lets say he was better, what kind of difference would he make? 4-12 instead of 3-13?? We'd be in the same boat either way at the end of the season.

justasportsfan
08-30-2009, 10:03 AM
I've always liked Trent and I still do but something needs to be done to light the fire under his arse. He's playing like Rob Johnson. If he doesn't want to pull the trigger then find someone who will and maybe he'll wake up.