• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

Most depressing post game presser ever

Uggg admitting to the media you are worried?? Dick sounds completely defeated already and the regular season hasn't even started. Lie to us or something, don't wave the white flag and admit total defeat in the face of the national media. Christ how are we supposed to have a glimmer of hope when the coach has none??
  • billsfanone
    Majored in Home Economics
    • Sep 2008

Re: Most depressing post game presser ever

It's honest at least.

Comment

• billsfanone
      • Sep 2008

Maybe Donte and the other twitterers will stop thinking this is a playoff team. Maybe they'll start knowing the truth. The team (coaches and players) stink.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Originally posted by billsfanone
        Maybe Donte and the other twitterers will stop thinking this is a playoff team. Maybe they'll start knowing the truth. The team (coaches and players) stink.
        Or maybe Kawika Mitchell can continue to tell us "f u" because we're not true fans that love everything they do regardless of how awful they look!

Comment

• historypete
          • Feb 2005

I love it when he says "we punted well and covered them well." That is inspiring.

I really think his press conferences are just replayed time after time. He never says anything different. There is never an ounce of emotion or fire. It is the same old stuff over and over and over. It is like listening to the teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. This team has regressed so far it is amazing. The only positive, I hope, is that another train wreck of a season will finally bring about a complete purge of the organization.

Comment

• billsfanone
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
            Or maybe Kawika Mitchell can continue to tell us "f u" because we're not true fans that love everything they do regardless of how awful they look!
            Exactly. I like him at first, but he's become a real a-hole.

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
              http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lo...9-2bdd322e2bce

Uggg admitting to the media you are worried?? Dick sounds completely defeated already and the regular season hasn't even started. Lie to us or something, don't wave the white flag and admit total defeat in the face of the national media. Christ how are we supposed to have a glimmer of hope when the coach has none??
              I actually take this as a positive. Id be pissed if either Dick or Trent came out and tried to say that they did some things well, or they didn't scheme because its preseason. They made no excuses.

I like that Dick came out and faced the music and appears to fully understand that they are in trouble right now. That's at least a place to get better from. When your delusional, you wont get better because you think you are already good.

On the flip side, they both sounded like they were spectators and just watched a bad team play a bad football game. I don't get a real sense that either has any idea how they will get it fixed.

The biggest worry I have is that Trent looks lost out there right now, he looks like he has no clue. Its stunning from the standpoint that his pocket presence and decision making was his strong point last year, without that he wont be very good at all.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by historypete
                I love it when he says "we punted well and covered them well." That is inspiring.

I really think his press conferences are just replayed time after time. He never says anything different. There is never an ounce of emotion or fire. It is the same old stuff over and over and over. It is like listening to the teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. This team has regressed so far it is amazing. The only positive, I hope, is that another train wreck of a season will finally bring about a complete purge of the organization.
                If were going down, Id almost want to have a complete disaster to give us a higher pick.... we may be looking at searching for a new franchise QB.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                  Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                  • Feb 2006

Dick says he really worried. Trent says not at all...Yeah, that's great.

Comment

• cocamide
                    • Oct 2006

I ROFLed after the first 10 seconds.

"Not a lot good to say really about that. I guess I could say I thought we punted it well."

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                      Scott, I thought I told you to stay away from the Bills Zone for a couple of days...

Comment

• Billz_fan
                        • Jan 2003

OMG, I cannot believe Dick. He sounds like a fan giving a press conference. If he does not have a clue what is going on who does ? He is a tard.

I have to prepare them better or something
                        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• gil
                          • Mar 2005

This guy is a freaking joke - I simply cannot see him inspiring his paper boy to deliver on time to say nothing of getting Trent to throw more than 5 yards down the field.

Comment

• jamze132
                            Don’t hate…
                            • Jun 2003

Dick makes it sound like he is surrounded by buffoons. Little does he know, his team sucks because we have some of the worst coaches in the entire league.

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

i'm with EdwardsEra 100%....first you had to admit the problem to get better. That's why its good to hear him say that....and that's why it'll be good to hear ralph fire jauron.

Comment

Working...
                              X