PDA

View Full Version : Most depressing post game presser ever

Buffalogic
08-30-2009, 08:05 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos/dick-jauron-post-game-press-conference/17adf993-5bdf-4697-b549-2bdd322e2bce#?id=17adf993-5bdf-4697-b549-2bdd322e2bce

Uggg admitting to the media you are worried?? Dick sounds completely defeated already and the regular season hasn't even started. Lie to us or something, don't wave the white flag and admit total defeat in the face of the national media. Christ how are we supposed to have a glimmer of hope when the coach has none??

billsfanone
08-30-2009, 08:12 AM
It's honest at least.

billsfanone
08-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Maybe Donte and the other twitterers will stop thinking this is a playoff team. Maybe they'll start knowing the truth. The team (coaches and players) stink.

BlackMetalNinja
08-30-2009, 08:15 AM
Maybe Donte and the other twitterers will stop thinking this is a playoff team. Maybe they'll start knowing the truth. The team (coaches and players) stink.Or maybe Kawika Mitchell can continue to tell us "f u" because we're not true fans that love everything they do regardless of how awful they look!

historypete
08-30-2009, 08:17 AM
I love it when he says "we punted well and covered them well." That is inspiring.

I really think his press conferences are just replayed time after time. He never says anything different. There is never an ounce of emotion or fire. It is the same old stuff over and over and over. It is like listening to the teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. This team has regressed so far it is amazing. The only positive, I hope, is that another train wreck of a season will finally bring about a complete purge of the organization.

billsfanone
08-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Or maybe Kawika Mitchell can continue to tell us "f u" because we're not true fans that love everything they do regardless of how awful they look!

Exactly. I like him at first, but he's become a real a-hole.

X-Era
08-30-2009, 08:31 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos/dick-jauron-post-game-press-conference/17adf993-5bdf-4697-b549-2bdd322e2bce#?id=17adf993-5bdf-4697-b549-2bdd322e2bce

Uggg admitting to the media you are worried?? Dick sounds completely defeated already and the regular season hasn't even started. Lie to us or something, don't wave the white flag and admit total defeat in the face of the national media. Christ how are we supposed to have a glimmer of hope when the coach has none??

I actually take this as a positive. Id be pissed if either Dick or Trent came out and tried to say that they did some things well, or they didn't scheme because its preseason. They made no excuses.

I like that Dick came out and faced the music and appears to fully understand that they are in trouble right now. That's at least a place to get better from. When your delusional, you wont get better because you think you are already good.

On the flip side, they both sounded like they were spectators and just watched a bad team play a bad football game. I don't get a real sense that either has any idea how they will get it fixed.

The biggest worry I have is that Trent looks lost out there right now, he looks like he has no clue. Its stunning from the standpoint that his pocket presence and decision making was his strong point last year, without that he wont be very good at all.

X-Era
08-30-2009, 08:32 AM
I love it when he says "we punted well and covered them well." That is inspiring.

I really think his press conferences are just replayed time after time. He never says anything different. There is never an ounce of emotion or fire. It is the same old stuff over and over and over. It is like listening to the teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. This team has regressed so far it is amazing. The only positive, I hope, is that another train wreck of a season will finally bring about a complete purge of the organization.

If were going down, Id almost want to have a complete disaster to give us a higher pick.... we may be looking at searching for a new franchise QB.

Buffalogic
08-30-2009, 08:33 AM
Dick says he really worried. Trent says not at all...Yeah, that's great.

cocamide
08-30-2009, 08:34 AM
I ROFLed after the first 10 seconds.

"Not a lot good to say really about that. I guess I could say I thought we punted it well."

Mad Bomber
08-30-2009, 09:39 AM
Or maybe Kawika Mitchell can continue to tell us "f u" because we're not true fans that love everything they do regardless of how awful they look!
Scott, I thought I told you to stay away from the Bills Zone for a couple of days...

Billz_fan
08-30-2009, 09:56 AM
OMG, I cannot believe Dick. He sounds like a fan giving a press conference. If he does not have a clue what is going on who does ? He is a tard.

I have to prepare them better or something

gil
08-30-2009, 09:59 AM
This guy is a freaking joke - I simply cannot see him inspiring his paper boy to deliver on time to say nothing of getting Trent to throw more than 5 yards down the field.

jamze132
08-30-2009, 10:16 AM
Dick makes it sound like he is surrounded by buffoons. Little does he know, his team sucks because we have some of the worst coaches in the entire league.

trapezeus
08-30-2009, 10:39 AM
i'm with EdwardsEra 100%....first you had to admit the problem to get better. That's why its good to hear him say that....and that's why it'll be good to hear ralph fire jauron.

trapezeus
08-30-2009, 10:51 AM
wow, i actually got to my computer to watch this press conference. 2 things
1. it'd be interesting to see the "lie to me" guy evaluate jauron's tells
2. did jauron actually cry in the middle of this? His eyes were super wide open as though he was fighting tears. Poor dick, now you know what we've been going through.

billsfanone
08-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Hey ***** Dick! Why after 3 years of sucking are you finally realizing something is wrong? You are a career loser with just one non-losing season under your belt for a reason. "I have to prepare them better or something.." Yeah YOU! You dick!

SABURZFAN
08-30-2009, 11:40 AM

screw that Jimmy Snuka looking wannabe. we've been here before he got here and we'll be here LONG after he's gone.

NorthCarBills
08-30-2009, 01:44 PM

There was a guy on the BB.com board who made me LOL about this. He said at this point you can use the same post game conference recording for any game - past or present - under DJ's helm.

I laughed because it was basically true. I think we're just watching videotape now.

Buffalogic
08-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Yeah it's great that our coach is showing complete and total vulnerability. The sharks sense blood.

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 07:22 PM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff235/buffalobillsfan1989/edited.jpg

I need to make a Billick one, seeing as thats who I really think the Bills have a shot at getting for next season.

-Go Bills... :sadwalk:

Patti120
08-30-2009, 07:30 PM
Definitely the worst presser by DJ. He really seemed like a defeated man there. Almost made me feel bad for him.

DMBcrew36
08-30-2009, 07:37 PM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff235/buffalobillsfan1989/edited.jpg

I need to make a Billick one, seeing as thats who I really think the Bills have a shot at getting for next season.

-Go Bills... :sadwalk:

Yeah that picture is a wonderful thought (minus the short-bus dudes in the background). I just don't see a proven guy like Cowher ever wanting to come to a **** situation like he would be in here. We would have to overpay a guy like Cowher significantly, and you know Ralph doesn't do such a thing.

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 07:43 PM
Yeah that picture is a wonderful thought (minus the short-bus dudes in the background). I just don't see a proven guy like Cowher ever wanting to come to a **** situation like he would be in here. We would have to overpay a guy like Cowher significantly, and you know Ralph doesn't do such a thing.

winners like Cowher like challenges. Trying to fix the sinking ship that is Buffalo is a challenge. But youre right, its wishful thinking. Billick is more of a possibility.

DMBcrew36
08-30-2009, 07:46 PM
winners like Cowher like challenges. Trying to fix the sinking ship that is Buffalo is a challenge. But youre right, its wishful thinking. Billick is more of a possibility.

LOL turning the Bills around is a bit more than a challenge. Ofcourse, one could always point to Miami last year. I guess we just need a guy like Sporano who isn't a complete football dolt like Jauron.

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 07:52 PM
LOL turning the Bills around is a bit more than a challenge. Ofcourse, one could always point to Miami last year. I guess we just need a guy like Sporano who isn't a complete football dolt like Jauron.

Jauron is like a dog that has severe ADD. you try to teach it to sit. It recognizes that there is a need for sitting and that you are telling it that it needs to sit, but the dog just lolls out his tounge and takes off after his own tail. All the while never learning to sit. Which was the hole point of adopting the thing in the first place.

Maybe I ran away with the metaphor alittle too much, but the point stands.

You tell and show him that something isnt working and that he needs to do this and this.

He listens and says in a press conference that he recognizes that problem.

But never fixes it.

T-Long
08-30-2009, 07:53 PM
I ROFLed after the first 10 seconds.

"Not a lot good to say really about that. I guess I could say I thought we punted it well."

Exactly what I did. I called my wife in because I had to have someone else hear what he said so I knew I wasn't going crazy. Well...we PUNTED well!?! Who the **** says that?!?!?

hammerbillsfan
08-30-2009, 07:58 PM
i've almost driven off the 219 after a game listening to Dick on 97 Rock

trapezeus
08-30-2009, 09:11 PM
i agree, i think cowher can be talked into the challenge.if he can turn two teams around from their lowpoint, he cake walks into the history books as a lombardi type figure. oh and the money won't hurt.

psubills62
08-30-2009, 09:21 PM
I didn't listen to it, but this is the difference between good coaches and bad coaches.

If we had someone like Belichick saying those things after the game, I'd be confident that by the next game, they would be fixed. With Jauron at the helm...these things will be problems all year, like normal.

lmcshadow
08-30-2009, 10:35 PM
wow, i actually got to my computer to watch this press conference. 2 things
1. it'd be interesting to see the "lie to me" guy evaluate jauron's tells
2. did jauron actually cry in the middle of this? His eyes were super wide open as though he was fighting tears. Poor dick, now you know what we've been going through.
LOL sucks to be you Dick

SABURZFAN
08-30-2009, 11:41 PM
i've almost driven off the 219 after a game listening to Dick on 97 Rock

i thought the audio difficulty was more productive than listening to Jauron without it.