PDA

View Full Version : To One Bills Drive.

kgun12
08-30-2009, 08:46 AM
To the Bills Organization

I do not like what my beloved Buffalo Bills have become. I have been a fan of this team since 1964 and now I am ashamed of this orginization. From the signing of Owens, and the revolving door at the courthouse, this proud franchise has turned into a circus. Once one of the best-run franchises in sports, we the fans are so straved for not only respectablity, but winning we accept and welcome the the likes of TO, a narcissist who brings a traveling freak show with him everywhere he goes, forgive Lynch and the like for all their off field problems, put up with bad coaches, bad drafts and bad cap management. This organization and city would have never let this happen in the 90's and before, why, because win or lose we did it with quality people in this organization from front office to the players on the field. I guess when you put up with the last 10 years, people are willing to accept just about anyone and anything in hopes of winning again.
Let's not forget the consist threat of moving this team from a fan base that has supported you through all sorts of ups and downs for 50 years as well as the last 10 horrible years. Pittsburg a small market team has always done it right, and has 6 Super bowl trophies to show for it. Unfortunately we have not. Good luck, I hope someday the Bills get back to what made them such a great and proud franchise,

WE THE FANS DESERVE A LEAST THAT MUCH AND SHOULD ACCEPT NOTHING ELSE!

Mad Bomber
08-30-2009, 09:42 AM
To the Bills Organization

I do not like what my beloved Buffalo Bills have become. I have been a fan of this team since 1964 and now I am ashamed of this orginization. From the signing of Owens, and the revolving door at the courthouse, this proud franchise has turned into a circus. Once one of the best-run franchises in sports, we the fans are so straved for not only respectablity, but winning we except and welcome the the likes of TO, a narcissist who brings a traveling freak show with him everywhere he goes, forgive Lynch and the like for all their off field problems, put up with bad coaches, bad drafts and bad cap management. This organization and city would have never let this happen in the 90's and before, why, because win or lose we did it with quality people in this organization from front office to the players on the field. I guess when you put up with the last 10 years, people are willing to except just about anyone and anything in hopes of winning again.
Let's not forget the consist threat of moving this team from a fan base that has supported you through all sorts of ups and downs for 50 years as well as the last 10 horrible years. Pittsburg a small market team has always done it right, and has 6 Super bowl trophies to show for it. Unfortunately we have not. Good luck, I hope someday the Bills get back to what made them such a great and proud franchise,

WE THE FANS DESERVE A LEAST THAT MUCH AND SHOULD EXCEPT NOTHING ELSE!

:bf1:

BTW...it's "accept" :D

jamze132
08-30-2009, 09:57 AM
I miss Polian.

Jan Reimers
08-30-2009, 10:15 AM
I miss Polian.
Hell, I miss Buster Ramsey.