PDA

View Full Version : At What Point Will You Call For Jaurons Firing?

raphael120
08-30-2009, 10:17 AM
When will you say "I Can't take this **** anymore" and call for Jaurons firing?

Jan Reimers
08-30-2009, 10:20 AM
Where is "Now?"

raphael120
08-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Where is "Now?"

Ill add it. haha

Jaybird
08-30-2009, 10:23 AM
i think a 1-3 start will get him the ax

OpIv37
08-30-2009, 10:23 AM
I've been calling for Jauron's firing since the second I heard he was hired.

People think I overreact and I'm too pessimistic. But the decision to hire Jauron was a major factor in setting this team back 4 years. Now, we get to start rebuilding all over again next off-season and it will be another 2-3 years before we can really expect results. These decisions are important and the wrong ones have HUGE impacts.

trapezeus
08-30-2009, 10:24 AM
It should have happened by now. Firing him inweek 1 is anembarassment. Keeping him is a bad idea as well I say cutand run at week four no matter what his record

The Juice Is Loose
08-30-2009, 10:24 AM

People think I overreact and I'm too pessimistic. But the decision to hire Jauron was a major factor in setting this team back 4 years. Now, we get to start rebuilding all over again next off-season and it will be another 2-3 years before we can really expect results. These decisions are important and the wrong ones have HUGE impacts.

i think the talent is there, for the most part. we're a draft and a real coach away from possibly winning.

i say if we get a real coach this year, draft a QB in the first round, we'd instantly be better.

trent and jauron are the problems.

YardRat
08-30-2009, 10:26 AM
Should've been canned last season, but since he wasn't you have to at least give him some kind of run in the regular season.

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Im already calling for it. Have been for three seasons.

Mad Bomber
08-30-2009, 10:27 AM

I was with you from the beginning. This guy is a proven loser. With the exception of one 13-3 season, what has this guy ever done? He is a :loser:

Mad Bomber
08-30-2009, 10:29 AM
Now?

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 10:30 AM
The world is ending in 2012, and we may never win a Super Bowl....... :couch:

Michael82
08-30-2009, 10:32 AM
I've been calling for it since last season when he took a 5-1 record and led it to 7-9! :mad:

YardRat
08-30-2009, 10:33 AM
i think the talent is there, for the most part. we're a draft and a real coach away from possibly winning.

i say if we get a real coach this year, draft a QB in the first round, we'd instantly be better.

trent and jauron are the problems.

No...They'd still suck.

No offensive line = no offense.
No pass rush = no defense.

It's pretty simple, really.

HHURRICANE
08-30-2009, 10:37 AM

OP, I think you are a great poster but if you go back in time he was probably are only choice.

As much as I hate Jauron he's still better than the two coaches that were here before him.

I don't want him fired unless it's Shottenheimer or better. Otherwise I'd rather deal with the devil I know.

YardRat
08-30-2009, 10:41 AM
Sherman was still available also, but that was (still is?) six of one, half-dozen of the other.

No problem with the hiring at the time, but he had his opportunities and blew it.

Meathead
08-30-2009, 10:43 AM
they told us they retained the dick for continuity. then they went out and put five guys who had never been the undisputed starter at their positions on the oline

they made a huge mistake extending him after the early run last season. its been nothing but a total disaster since that moment. but with three years left on the contract, without something dramatic (losing the first eight, calling ralphs daughter a whore, etc) we will have to endure this bull**** this entire season at the very least

bags anyone?

raphael120
08-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Im sorry, I see all these other teams with "who the heck is that" coaches that are doing great in this league.

Ravens, Miami even, Jets, Atlanta, Texans, etc. It's not rocket science to choose a decent coach who knows how to play ball. I know Mularkey was a huge dissapointment but what on Jaurons past pedigree did it look like he'd do much better? Hell, at least Mularkey had a winning season.

It just seems like whoever is evaluating the coaching talent is a bonehead. Then again its the same people bringing in our current staff.

Help us, Bobby April, you're our only hope.

Ebenezer
08-30-2009, 12:13 PM
I already called for his firing.

Philagape
08-30-2009, 12:21 PM
I pick several years ago

Nighthawk
08-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Where is the "now" option?

BillsHound
08-30-2009, 12:56 PM
I called for it when he ran the draw against Tennessee in the first preseason game. The guy is a joke and so are the Bills for bringing him back. The team deserves to finish in last place for employing that loser. Until this franchise gets serious about winning, they will continue to be a joke.