PDA

View Full Version : Watching the Jets Giants replay

soapman
08-30-2009, 10:23 AM
Well Sanchez certainly looks like he could be the real deal.... Throwing TDs of his back foot, pocket awareness, moxy....Must be nice...

Ingtar33
08-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Well Sanchez certainly looks like he could be the real deal.... Throwing TDs of his back foot, pocket awareness, moxy....Must be nice...

im not sure what you're watching. he looked lost and confused. The Jets will have a very hard year this year. (that said the jets o-line and running game looks very good, so his issues might get covered up a bit)

It's easy to throw a TD when you just throw it blind and your WR covers your ass.

that's not to say he won't be good some day... just that he's light-years away from being a "good" qb right now.

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 01:03 PM
13 of 20 for 149 yards and a TD. I gotta disagree with you Ingtar. The kid looks lightyears ahead of Trent this preseason which is disconcerting to say the least.

LtFinFan66
08-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Well Sanchez certainly looks like he could be the real deal.... Throwing TDs of his back foot, pocket awareness, moxy....Must be nice...that pass you mentioned was horrible in reality

LtFinFan66
08-30-2009, 01:05 PM
13 of 20 for 149 yards and a TD. I gotta disagree with you Ingtar. The kid looks lightyears ahead of Trent this preseason which is disconcerting to say the least.guess you didn't watch Sanchez last week sir

Ingtar33
08-30-2009, 01:06 PM
13 of 20 for 149 yards and a TD. I gotta disagree with you Ingtar. The kid looks lightyears ahead of Trent this preseason which is disconcerting to say the least.

you give any QB that type of time in the pocket, and that running game and he'll look good.

he didn't look good to me, he danced, and read the play badly. i saw a number of plays where he missed throwing to 2 or 3 open players (on the same play) because they weren't "college" open, to dump off to the rb.

about the only thing i liked was he was hitting the right hot read most of the time on blitzes... but again.. the giants weren't disguising their blitzes either.. a luxury he won't get in the regular season.

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 01:25 PM
you give any QB that type of time in the pocket, and that running game and he'll look good.

he didn't look good to me, he danced, and read the play badly. i saw a number of plays where he missed throwing to 2 or 3 open players (on the same play) because they weren't "college" open, to dump off to the rb.

about the only thing i liked was he was hitting the right hot read most of the time on blitzes... but again.. the giants weren't disguising their blitzes either.. a luxury he won't get in the regular season.

Im watching it now. I see what you mean. I had to DVR it because I was out of town last night. good catch! That offensive line held pretty well though and he does have the RBs a rookie QB can use to succeed.

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 01:26 PM
guess you didn't watch Sanchez last week sir

Last week kinda sucked, Im just saying, he put up some solid numbers last night. But Im watching the game right now.