PDA

View Full Version : Its all a cover...

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 10:26 AM
I figured it out! the Bills are not using even 1/5 of their playbook. I also think Trent is dropping the ball on purpose! No one can suck that bad...

And why are we doing this??? To surprise the hell out of the Patsies.

They'll have tape on us and our bland playbook... but then.... BAM! we come out pistols firing, throwing 60 yard bombs to Lee and T.O, running reverses and special plays and what not!

Blitzing the hell out of Tom Brady. Sending out the dogs and playing tighter in coverage.

BAM!

Bills 1-0. :rockon:

:cheers:

-Go Bills!

:couch:

trapezeus
08-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Sadly, this conspiracy theory is our last hope. It's a bit too much for jauron to think up himself, but I'll pray that this is the case

soapman
08-30-2009, 10:29 AM
Bingo!

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 10:29 AM
Sadly, this conspiracy theory is our last hope. It's a bit too much for jauron to think up himself, but I'll pray that this is the case

Oh, its gunna happen... and if it doesnt, bye bye Jauron. its win-win!!!!!!!!!!! :giggity:

Jan Reimers
08-30-2009, 10:31 AM
I figured it out! the Bills are not using even 1/5 of their playbook. I also think Trent is dropping the ball on purpose! No one can suck that bad...

They'll have tape on us and our bland playbook... but then.... BAM! we come out pistols firing, throwing 60 yard bombs to Lee and T.O, running reverses and special plays and what not!

Blitzing the hell out of Tom Brady. Sending out the dogs and playing tighter in coverage.

BAM!

-Go Bills!

I've said before that we're keeping it all under wraps. Of course, I was drunk at the time. Which is the only way you can watch, or discuss, this team without going absolutely bonkers.

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 10:34 AM
I've said before that we're keeping it all under wraps. Of course, I was drunk at the time. Which is the only way you can watch, or discuss, this team without going absolutely bonkers.

I gotta keep the faith because its all Ive got....

If I were to let my brain do the talking, Id say we wont win 3 games.

HHURRICANE
08-30-2009, 10:34 AM
As crazy as this sounds it crossed my mind. I used to watch Parcells in pre-season and he would give the same speeches about his club not being very good, etc.

The pre-season is to evaluate talent and work on a few things. The o-line playing poorly and Trent struggling scares me a lot but maybe....?

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 10:37 AM
As crazy as this sounds it crossed my mind. I used to watch Parcells in pre-season and he would give the same speeches about his club not being very good, etc.

The pre-season is to evaluate talent and work on a few things. The o-line playing poorly and Trent struggling scares me a lot but maybe....?

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!!

The Juice Is Loose
08-30-2009, 10:38 AM
I hope its true. I just hope we come out in some run sets. We need to get back to 2 tight ends, and even a full back. If it were up to me, I'd go 2wr, 2te, 1 back.

I'd also run over half the time.

Our running backs are our only hope. We gotta run and run and run and run.

As much as I'd love to believe we're keeping things under wraps, I don't buy it.

The thing that gives me hope is you never know when a spark is going to get created. All it takes sometimes is one play and then the mentality of a team changes.

It could happen, I dont think it will, but it could. Maybe TO can take a 1 yard hitch (as long as Trent doesnt miss him by 4 yards) and take it to the house, and life the emotions of this team and get us some momentum.

Momentum, I feel, is the single biggest factor in the NFL today. It'd be nice to have some when the season started, but TO hurting his toe pretty much killed that.

justasportsfan
08-30-2009, 10:40 AM

BAM!

-Go Bills!

Dick is trying to outsmart BB. Lol.

I hope thats the case and I hope it works.

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 10:41 AM
we did this in college. We would run base packages in our scrimmages that took place before the season. Even against eachother if it was an open practice. We did it in high school too. We ran a strictly no-huddle attack when I played in high school and we wouldnt run it in the preseason during scrimmages and camps that hosted other teams.

It was very bland and didnt use even half our playbook.

When the season hit, we tightened things up and hit the ground running. I doubt Jauron is gutsy enough to do so, but its all we can hope for. That and T.O to come back 100%

CoolBreeze
08-30-2009, 10:42 AM
Has the defense blitzed all this preseason? Owens will open things up dramatically.

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Has the defense blitzed all this preseason? Owens will open things up dramatically.

The defense is doing it too... :D

SABURZFAN
08-30-2009, 11:54 AM
i can hear Kenny Nolan singing in the background.

I like dreaming......

casdhf
08-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Jauron is playing for his job so it wouldn't surprise me if we were holding some things back, but you'd think that when the offense runs the same 3 plays the entire game, we'd eventually be able to get a first down once in a while.