PDA

View Full Version : I officially hate Trent Edwards

The Juice Is Loose
08-30-2009, 10:33 AM
They asked him if he's worried and his reply was "Not at all"

Really?

REALLY?!?

You throw 31 yards in over a half of football and your not worried?

He does realize that every other g'damn quarterback in the NFL puts up more than 31 yards in a quarter right? Steelers or not, the opportunities where there and he choked.

He has no pocket feel whatsoever. Even if he gets some good blocking, he doesn't move, until their on him. He's allowed to run around!

WTF?!?!

Him saying he's not worried made me wanna puke. This fruitcake, not only should he be benched, he should be cut.

I from now on will refer to Trent Edwards as "SHE" until he starts playing like a man. Which he hasn't done since the Cardinals game.

Mad Bomber
08-30-2009, 10:43 AM
I from now on will refer to Trent Edwards as "SHE" until he starts playing like a man. Which he hasn't done since the Cardinals game. Oops, you blew it already, Juice. :D

The Juice Is Loose
08-30-2009, 10:45 AM
You got me! I won't let that ever happen again! Until she throws a pass over more than 1 white line that crosses the field.

justasportsfan
08-30-2009, 10:46 AM
They asked him if he's worried and his reply was "Not at all"

Really?

REALLY?!?

You throw 31 yards in over a half of football and your not worried?

He does realize that every other g'damn quarterback in the NFL puts up more than 31 yards in a quarter right? Steelers or not, the opportunities where there and he choked.

He has no pocket feel whatsoever. Even if he gets some good blocking, he doesn't move, until their on him. He's allowed to run around!

WTF?!?!

Him saying he's not worried made me wanna puke. This fruitcake, not only should he be benched, he should be cut.

I from now on will refer to Trent Edwards as "SHE" until he starts playing like a man. Which he hasn't done since the Cardinals game.

I thought you left already. Leave

SABURZFAN
08-30-2009, 11:43 AM

:bf1:

The Juice Is Loose
08-30-2009, 04:10 PM

ooohh man your hurting my feelings stop

jamze132
08-30-2009, 04:13 PM
You said you were done. And this is your triumphant return? To call Trent a girl? :rofl:

I don't care what they say, you are good for the Zone.