PDA

View Full Version : Is this season lying on T.O?

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Is that Trent's problem????

Maybe Roscoe on the outside is messing with his head. Maybe we need our pro-bowl, all-star, hall of fame wide reciever in there in order to help Trent by getting open and spreading the field. He was Trent's go to guy in preseason game numero uno.

I just think Lee + T.O = more options, more openings, more yards, more scores and greater than Lee + Roscoe.

I think that obvious. But will he help at all because we really need help...

The Juice Is Loose
08-30-2009, 10:42 AM
With what I saw from Trent last night, we could have TO, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson and Jason Witten and it wouldn't have made a difference.

The guys can only catch balls that are catchable, and most of Trents last night, were not.

Not only that, but Lee Evans has no guts. He hasn't fought for a ball since the Jets game to save his little buddy JP from throwing straight into double coverage.

Maybe TO is the heart of this team. Because from what I saw (and Im gonna give the defense a break. I thought they played pretty well. Forced a turnover, only gave up 1 td) from what I saw from this offense last night was a still, lifeless shell of a team.

TO's nickname should be the defribulator, because he needs to bring this team back to life.

CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Juice Is Loose
08-30-2009, 10:44 AM
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Bills offense, pronounced dead, 7:45pm August 29th, 2009.

kelly2reed4six
08-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Trent is lacking confidence......T.O. will bring that! If you were a QB would you feel more secure throwing a pass in tight coverage to T.O. and trusting that he will catch it, or would you rather be throwing to Reed or Parrish and trusting they'll come down with it? Last night he was throwing like he didn't trust his wide outs at all. He was throwing it so that if they weren't going to catch it, no one was. We can all only hope that having T.O. back in the line-up will boost his confidence greatly. If it doesn't, than we reallllllly have a problem.

cocamide
08-30-2009, 10:46 AM
The only time our starting O looked somewhat in rhythm was the first possession of our first game when we had TO. (Even that ended in an Int, but at least they didn't run it back for a touchdown!)

The only hope I have is that TO plays in Thursday's game, our starting O finally moves the ball and scores a TD, and then they can forget about how horrible they were in the first games and carry the little momentum that they gain into the regular season. It's quite sad; TO really does have to save this team. We have no hope otherwise.