X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

Basterds....

Yesterday was interesting....I went to the movies to see Inglourious Basterds (an EXCELLENT film) and then came home to watch Untalented Bastards against the Steelers.

Trent Edwards looked SO uncomfortable and LOST. He had happy feet from the start of every pass play. He didn't seem to know the progressions (Fitz actually seemed to) and showed NO vision of the field....he seemed to be looking for his outlet receiver one second into the play. That, my friends, is a SERIOUS lack of confidence.

...the bastard....
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Basterds....

It's going to be a long season, my friend!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I'm stuck at work right now and DVR'ing the replay. I'll probably have a much better night if I go see Inglorious Basterds and let the game fester on my DVR instead of watching it.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        I'm stuck at work right now and DVR'ing the replay. I'll probably have a much better night if I go see Inglorious Basterds and let the game fester on my DVR instead of watching it.
        Bryan, my friend, take your lovely wife to see a very interesting (although not historically accurate...I wish it would have been) movie. Skip the game....unless you are an unmerciful masochist....in which case I would suggest the duct tape.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I really just want to see how Maybin looked. I'll probably FF though all the parts where he's not on the field.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Billz_fan
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
            Ohh man are you in for a treat. That was one pathetic display of football by the Bills. I said 4-12 in the prediction thread. I begining to wonder if I was to optomistic. Trent is terrible, well what little we saw of him with al the TOP for the game being 48:15 to 18:45.
            The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

Working...
            X