PDA

View Full Version : Here's how we beat New England on MNF

Beastie Bills
08-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Ok, here is my plan for beating New England on Monday Night Football this year.

Right before kickoff, we need Marcus Stroud to go up and drag John Gruden's a$$ out of the broadcast booth. He then needs to force Gruden to sign a 4 year contract as head coach of the Bills. Gruden can forcably remove Jauron from the field, and coach this team to victory.

Novacane
08-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Take out Brady early. That's the only way the Bills win.

OpIv37
08-30-2009, 02:33 PM

how much would it cost to sign Vince Wilfork to a 1-game contract?

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 02:33 PM

Allow me the pleasure... :btm: :cry: <- Tom Brady

The Juice Is Loose
08-30-2009, 03:51 PM
I say we forfeit. At least then on Monday night I can focus on my flag football game (starting at QB) at 11 instead of watching the Bills lose.

But, no such luck. Here is whats going to happen.

1. Bills get throttled

2. Juice gets pissed.

3. Plays QB angry

4. Klem Road Tropics Lose

Plus its on my g'f birthday. I should just hide for the day.

FlyingDutchman
08-30-2009, 03:56 PM
I say we forfeit. At least then on Monday night I can focus on my flag football game (starting at QB) at 11 instead of watching the Bills lose.

But, no such luck. Here is whats going to happen.

1. Bills get throttled

2. Juice gets pissed.

3. Plays QB angry

4. Klem Road Tropics Lose

Plus its on my g'f birthday. I should just hide for the day.

so eff the bills, and eff all of us on this message board...youre supposedly done, and then you spend the whole day on this board...im taking it as this flag football thing is the only thing you have going on in your life...

The Juice Is Loose
08-30-2009, 03:59 PM
so eff the bills, and eff all of us on this message board...youre supposedly done, and then you spend the whole day on this board...im taking it as this flag football thing is the only thing you have going on in your life...

below me

jamze132
08-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Ok, here is my plan for beating New England on Monday Night Football this year.

Right before kickoff, we need Marcus Stroud to go up and drag John Gruden's a$$ out of the broadcast booth. He then needs to force Gruden to sign a 4 year contract as head coach of the Bills. Gruden can forcably remove Jauron from the field, and coach this team to victory.
Just another outstanding idea... :bf1:

:banghead:

DrGraves
08-30-2009, 04:53 PM
Even if Brady was hurt, the pats still beat us by at least 4 scores.

OpIv37
08-30-2009, 04:58 PM
Even if Brady was hurt, the pats still beat us by at least 4 scores.

they'd still beat us, but it would be like a 6-3 game. I saw O'Connell live at the Skins/Pats game Friday night. In the 3rd quarter, they put him in with the starters. He STILL threw 2 INT's, and one was against the Skin's back ups.

Our O still blows and we still have no idea how to deal with a 3-4 NT, but I don't see the Patriots putting up many points if Brady were to go down. I guess it's irrelevant anyway. We lucked out with Brady going down last year and couldn't take advantage of it- we're not going to have the same luck this year.