PDA

View Full Version : Milestone: Juices "Reputation" Reaches -1000!

The Juice Is Loose
08-30-2009, 03:53 PM
I would like to thank all the members of the board. I'd like to thank Beastie Bills for agreeing with me all the time, yet managing a positive rep.

I would like to thank the senders of all the hate emails I get.

Believe it or not, I have gotten a few nice ones.

I'm on a quest for -1,000,000 but I NEED YOUR HELP!

Keep on hatin' me! Even if I'm positive most of the time! Negative a million can be reached by the end of the season!

PS - How the hell does it get tabulated anyway?

FlyingDutchman
08-30-2009, 04:02 PM
why do you have it in your head that people actually care about you or what you have to say...do what you said you were going to do less than 24 hours ago and vanish like a fart in the wind...or is your life really that boring and you have nothing else to occupy your time?

The Juice Is Loose
08-30-2009, 04:04 PM
uh, hello? your knocking me for being on a message board, while your on a message board.

what do you have going on? dingleberry.

you and your 3500 posts. you must be real busy being the cool kid. so busy that you can post 3500 times.

Jagouf

FlyingDutchman
08-30-2009, 04:09 PM
i fart around on here while watching t.v and relaxing..i didnt write a thread as a desperate plea for attention and then come back immediately. if you say youre out than be out. if i was done with something i wouldnt come back and obsess about it. why? bc im not an emotionaly weak individual who has nothing else to do with my time except search for attention on a buffalo bills message board

rcd333
08-30-2009, 04:09 PM
I would like to thank all the members of the board. I'd like to thank Beastie Bills for agreeing with me all the time, yet managing a positive rep.

I would like to thank the senders of all the hate emails I get.

Believe it or not, I have gotten a few nice ones.

I'm on a quest for -1,000,000 but I NEED YOUR HELP!

Keep on hatin' me! Even if I'm positive most of the time! Negative a million can be reached by the end of the season!

PS - How the hell does it get tabulated anyway?
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/GEOFFREYFEAR/FacePalm_picard.jpg

FlyingDutchman
08-30-2009, 04:25 PM
uh, hello? your knocking me for being on a message board, while your on a message board.

what do you have going on? dingleberry.

you and your 3500 posts. you must be real busy being the cool kid. so busy that you can post 3500 times.

Jagouf

oh snap, got me there. wow youre sad. 3500 posts in over 4 years...paaalease buddy lol...dingleberry...yawn.... i didnt ask for this to be about me like you did so dont try to flip it...youre a tool who has issues, just deal with it somewhere else..buh bye now

gil
08-30-2009, 04:41 PM
Spam

Marvelous
08-30-2009, 05:29 PM
I thought it was funny. Well except the douche weird-O.

DMBcrew36
08-30-2009, 06:34 PM
Yeah this has nothing to do with the Buffalo Bills; this thread belongs in the smackzone or spam zone.

BillsWin
08-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey i thought you were done with the message board anyway. i think you wrote an entire thread expressing how you wanted to spend sometime away from the computer and Bills football.

YOURE A LIAR! :btm: juice

Mad Bomber
08-30-2009, 06:56 PM
OMG!!!! I accidentally sent you a POS rep! Please forgive me!!!