PDA

View Full Version : Redskins fans already dreading RJ

OpIv37
05-22-2003, 07:36 PM
The local Fox station here in DC has a Redskins report show every Sunday at 11. Last week, I caught a few minutes of it- the hosts were commenting on how they dreaded a QB injury because Rob Johnson is the back-up, and I quote "Oh, he's terrible."

The guy hasn't even suited up for a game yet and he's already getting picked on. I'm just glad we don't have to see him in a Bills jersey anymore.

casdhf
05-22-2003, 08:32 PM
see sig

venis2k1
05-22-2003, 09:02 PM
He looks great at practice.

OpIv37
05-22-2003, 10:08 PM
yeah cas that picture about sums it up right there- if he ends up starting (either due to injury or the worst coaching mistake in the history of football), the skins are in for a lot of that.

Tatonka
05-22-2003, 10:32 PM
impressive triceps though.. :D

Typ0
05-23-2003, 12:36 AM
He has a lot of potential.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-23-2003, 05:34 AM
Forget Rosenhaus, whoever is Johnson's agent has sold the NFL for years that Rob is an NFL quarterback.

Scott
05-23-2003, 05:54 AM
It has been soooo long since we had and RJ sucks thread, I 'm sorry but I can't resist......

RJ has a Super Bowl ring and was 2-0 as the Bucs starter last year.

Billz_fan
05-23-2003, 06:56 AM
I live in Tampa Bay also Scott, I watched both those games. The Buc's won in spite of RJ.

The image is still in my mind of Gruden on the sidelines after RJ was sacked (one of many) and you could read his lips on TV.

He screamed "throw the F*#k*ng ball Rob"

It was hilarious, we were rolling in the aisles here :laughter:

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-23-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Scott
It has been soooo long since we had and RJ sucks thread, I 'm sorry but I can't resist......

RJ has a Super Bowl ring and was 2-0 as the Bucs starter last year.

What do these QBs have in common with RJ?
(easy question)

Jeff Rutlidge, Jay Shroeder, Paul Justin, Steve Fuller, Marc Wilson, Mike Rae, Tony Banks, and Bubby Brister.

Each has a Super Bowl ring, many by playing in more than 2 games.

WG
05-23-2003, 07:59 AM
Yeah, and he has koodies too!

:rolleyes:

NC-BILLS44
05-23-2003, 08:30 AM
What is RJ doing with his right hand in casdhf's picture? I think Peppers may have been a little surprised.

Valerie
05-23-2003, 08:36 AM
I'm not dreading Rob as a Skins quarterback. Oh, wait a minute, I'm not a Skins fan. lol ;)

WooHoo!! The Skins get what they deserve!:) I hope they're happy. And I hope they play musical quarterbacks this year too. That was sooooo much fun to watch and hear about last year.

I for one am happy Rob is here in DC. Actually, I think I'm going to head into DC this weekend and see if I can find him. He's rich and single and I know where a few gay clubs are so I'm sure I'll find him at one of them. ;)

Mr. Miyagi
05-23-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Billz_fan
The image is still in my mind of Gruden on the sidelines after RJ was sacked (one of many) and you could read his lips on TV.

He screamed "throw the F*#k*ng ball Rob"

It was hilarious, we were rolling in the aisles here :laughter:
:lol:

If Gruden can't straighten out RJ, NO ONE can.

OpIv37
05-23-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Actually, I think I'm going to head into DC this weekend and see if I can find him. He's rich and single and I know where a few gay clubs are so I'm sure I'll find him at one of them. ;)

A few gay clubs? Trust me, there's so many here that you'd never be able to find him. He probably doesn't show his face in public too often anyway because he's scared of meeting a disgrunted Bills fan, but we don't know anyone like that, do we?

WCoastFin
05-24-2003, 02:06 PM
And to come to think this guy was picked over Doug Flutie and was a starter on the Bills at one point......Thats some funny ****!!!!!!!:lmao::snicker::lol:

Jeff1220
05-24-2003, 10:02 PM
Spurrier is known as having an O that is very suitable for the intellectually-challenged.

G. Host
05-24-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Jeff1220
Spurrier is known as having an O that is very suitable for the intellectually-challenged.

I think he is HC because his owner is intellectually-challenged which makes sense. RJ was probably a choice of $nyder.

Turf
05-24-2003, 10:31 PM
Can't we talk about Eric Flowers? ;)