PDA

View Full Version : Revelation of the Day by Dick

mchurchfie
08-31-2009, 09:50 AM
Statement by DJ on the offensive and their ineptitude...

We've got to do a better job. I've got to prepare them better or something.

Whaa??? You have to prepare them better or SOMETHING?? Folks we are in big trouble once again.:ill:

justasportsfan
08-31-2009, 09:54 AM
I thought Ivy league graduates could come up with better stuff.

Dickisms.

Same stuff every year.

Thurmal
08-31-2009, 11:21 AM
Is Dick Jauron even alive or is it kind of a Weekend at Bernie's situation? He looks like a ghost, has no personality whatsoever, and wears parkas and turtlenecks in 90-degree weather.

Philagape
08-31-2009, 12:25 PM
How the hell does this guy have 9 years as an NFL head coach?

I just looked up his record, and get this: His winning percentage with Chicago and Buffalo is an identical .438

Millions of people who do their jobs way better are losing them, and he's still employed. Makes you physically sick.

Nighthawk
08-31-2009, 12:31 PM
How the hell does this guy have 9 years as an NFL head coach?

I just looked up his record, and get this: His winning percentage with Chicago and Buffalo is an identical .438

Millions of people who do their jobs way better are losing them, and he's still employed. Makes you physically sick.

I know, it is just amazing that such a poor HC can have a job for so long. This guy is a brutal HC and has proven it time and time again.

ddaryl
08-31-2009, 12:37 PM
I know, it is just amazing that such a poor HC can have a job for so long. This guy is a brutal HC and has proven it time and time again.

it's even more amazing that our owner, as cheap as he is in regards to HC's, signed off on a premature extension last season..

and what sucks even more is we won't hire a Cowher or a Billick to coach this team next year. It'll be another wannabe :anvil:

northernbillfan
08-31-2009, 12:53 PM
Since he has proven he can't improve he should go.

If this was a player who didn't get the proper prep for a game, that player would be gone in a heart beat. It should be no different for an HC.

bigbub2352
08-31-2009, 01:30 PM
what a joke

Mad Bomber
08-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Statement by DJ on the offensive and their ineptitude...

We've got to do a better job. I've got to prepare them better or something.

Whaa??? You have to prepare them better or SOMETHING?? Folks we are in big trouble once again.:ill:

He needs to be fired or something.

Nighthawk
08-31-2009, 01:54 PM
He needs to be fired or something.

He's a tool...

Jan Reimers
08-31-2009, 03:38 PM
I think he's about a quart low on his embalming fluid.