PDA

View Full Version : Dick J should go home.

paladin warrior
08-31-2009, 06:36 PM
Dick Jauron
Given a win-or-go-home ultimatum after three consecutive 7-9 seasons, Jauron took a gamble on Terrell Owens and jettisoned two starting O-linemen (OT Jason Peters and G Derrick Dockery) to make his offense more explosive. While those moves don't guarantee success, they speak to the desperation that is building in Western New York for a alph want to keep him.

Night Train
08-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Why Ralph want to keep him?

Dick Jauron
Given a win-or-go-home ultimatum after three consecutive 7-9 seasons, Jauron took a gamble on Terrell Owens and jettisoned two starting O-linemen (OT Jason Peters and G Derrick Dockery) to make his offense more explosive. While those moves don't guarantee success, they speak to the desperation that is building in Western New York for a alph want to keep him.

You're right. I dislike alph and Jauron.

JD
08-31-2009, 07:12 PM
Did he use spell check or steal that from a website?

Hemlepp53
08-31-2009, 07:49 PM

ROTFL... Classic response... Some of the **** i read on here makes me laugh out loud.. this was one...

BillsWin
08-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Isnt Dick Jauron's daughter one foxy lady? Someone told me that the other day, I was like "who would breed with skeletor!?"

OpIv37
08-31-2009, 08:14 PM

either
a) paladin is a fake and the poster is struggling to stay in character or
b) he's studying English and learning quickly.

OpIv37
08-31-2009, 08:17 PM
Isnt Dick Jauron's daughter one foxy lady? Someone told me that the other day, I was like "who would breed with skeletor!?"

he makes $2.5 million a year, is super famous in Buffalo and somewhat famous nationwide. Even a moron who looks like Skeletor can do quite well with the ladies when he's got that on his side.

BillsWin
08-31-2009, 08:18 PM
http://firedickjauron.blogspot.com/

BillsWin
08-31-2009, 08:22 PM
yeah, but if youre a women and you had sex with him hed probably hold a press conference afterwords and say things like, "well, we tried hard out there. And thats really what youve got to do in this situation. Try hard. Unfortunetly alot of times its not enough you know. And thats when youve got to try harder."

Pinkerton Security
08-31-2009, 08:25 PM
either
b) he's studying English and learning quickly.

or C) He copied and pasted that blurb, which is why it has a small heading that is in bold

OpIv37
08-31-2009, 08:30 PM
yeah, but if youre a women and you had sex with him hed probably hold a press conference afterwords and say things like, "well, we tried hard out there. And thats really what youve got to do in this situation. Try hard. Unfortunetly alot of times its not enough you know. And thats when youve got to try harder."

Reporter: Did she have multiple orgasms?

Dick: Well, no

Reporter: Did she at least have 1?

Dick: Well, no, she didn't.

Reporter: So, you left her unfulfilled, again. Is there anything that you would say you did well?

Dick: Well, certainly there are areas where I need to improve. I just need to try harder and get better next time. I feel I did a great job of cleaning the sheets afterwards, so that's something we can build on going into the next time as well.

paladin warrior
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM
Dick Jauron

BillsWin
08-31-2009, 08:38 PM

Reporter: So, you left her unfulfilled, again. Is there anything that you would say you did well?

Dick: Well, certainly there are areas where I need to improve. I just need to try harder and get better next time. I feel I did a great job of cleaning the sheets afterwards, so that's something we can build on going into the next time as well.

HAHA! BRILLIANT!

paladin warrior
08-31-2009, 08:50 PM
Fine!! I'm not going to type on the Tread.. :shout:anymore

Mad Bomber
08-31-2009, 09:42 PM

:roflmao:

Classic!

Mad Max
08-31-2009, 10:08 PM
either

ding ding ding ding, I think we have a winner. This dude speaks in haiku, even people who who are mentally ******ed speak (and could) express their thoughts in writing much more coherently than the warrior.

JJamezz
08-31-2009, 10:37 PM
ding ding ding ding, I think we have a winner. This dude speaks in haiku, even people who who are mentally ******ed speak (and could) express their thoughts in writing much more coherently than the warrior.

Go post on an Italian forum and see how coherent you sound.. give the guy a break.

Mad Max
08-31-2009, 10:46 PM
Go post on an Italian forum and see how coherent you sound.. give the guy a break.

no need to give him a break..because I'm not picking on him, just making an observation..he sounds like a guy having fun posting fake stuff.

Mr. Pink
08-31-2009, 10:50 PM
PALADIN IS GOD!

BillsWin
08-31-2009, 10:58 PM
PALADIN IS GOD!

:monkeyp: paladin haters

Oaf
08-31-2009, 11:10 PM
I just don't understand.. What's his situation?

paladin warrior
08-31-2009, 11:44 PM
Billswin ----->:shoothead: