PDA

View Full Version : Reed says Edwards will get himself right

Syderick
08-31-2009, 10:00 PM
Josh Reed believes Edwards will be fine:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/08/31/reed-says-edwards-will-get-himself-right/

zone
09-01-2009, 06:39 AM
Reed should worry about getting himself right. He needs to learn that when a ball is not thrown perfectly, you do not give up, or duck, you fight to bat it down, or actually catch it.

yordad
09-01-2009, 06:59 AM
Reed should worry about getting himself right. He needs to learn that when a ball is not thrown perfectly, you do not give up, or duck, you fight to bat it down, or actually catch it.Are we talking about the same Josh Reed?

TacklingDummy
09-01-2009, 07:27 AM
Tell Reed to come talk to us when Edwards is the 11th ranked passer in the NFL.

The Juice Is Loose
09-01-2009, 08:12 AM
HEY EVERYBODY!!

No worries!! JOSH REED says we'll be ok!

Does he plan on scoring more than 1 td over the next 3 years?

The f'n peanut salesman saying we'd be ok has the same effect on me.

yordad
09-01-2009, 08:17 AM
HEY EVERYBODY!!

No worries!! JOSH REED says we'll be ok!

Does he plan on scoring more than 1 td over the next 3 years?

The f'n peanut salesman saying we'd be ok has the same effect on me.If the peanut salesman says his peanuts are rotten, would you still eat them?

The Juice Is Loose
09-01-2009, 08:19 AM
If the peanut salesman says his peanuts are rotten, would you still eat them?

If the moon was made of bleu cheese, would you eat it?

yordad
09-01-2009, 08:29 AM
If the moon was made of bleu cheese, would you eat it?What? You appearently didn't understand the completetion of your own comparison.

You see, a peanut salesman sells peanuts, so he probably knows something about them, and maybe not so much about football.

Where as Josh Reed plays football, and knows a little something about his team.

I love cheese (and blue cheese), but I cannot fly, nor do I live on the moon. And, the moon actually isn't made of blue cheese. So, what are you even saying? Did you think I was the expert in blue cheese moons?

Jan Reimers
09-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Josh is just being a loyal teammate. Nothing wrong with that.