• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

I'm REALLY worried about Fred Jackson fumbling

With this whole hand injury, the team better be certain he's not just being a "tough guy" and make sure that hand is 100% After the fumble in the Green Bay game, I'm not overly excited about his ball protection skills in the first place, this injury is the last thing he needs.

Rhodes is more than suitable and experienced. He's actually been on a team thats BEAT the Patriots in the last couple years too. He can probably bring some good things for us in that game.

Don't get me wrong. I like Fred and I want him on the field, but not if its going to end up spelling 1 or 2 fumbles on Monday night.

I know he's already back practicing, I'm sure he'll be fine...I'm just worried thats all.
  • feldspar
    • Mar 2007

Re: I'm REALLY worried about Fred Jackson fumbling

I'm worried about the economy...but, hey, that's just me.

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

It is a very valid concern. HIts hard to grip the ball with a broken hand and they were alking about this the other day on some podcast. They said Jackson, or an other player with a broken hand, is more prone to fumbling.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by feldspar
        I'm worried about the economy...but, hey, that's just me.
        bro, i'm the poster child for the bad economy.

believe it or not the bills are the bright spot in my life!

money is to me as water is to the sahara.

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
          With this whole hand injury, the team better be certain he's not just being a "tough guy" and make sure that hand is 100% After the fumble in the Green Bay game, I'm not overly excited about his ball protection skills in the first place, this injury is the last thing he needs.

Rhodes is more than suitable and experienced. He's actually been on a team thats BEAT the Patriots in the last couple years too. He can probably bring some good things for us in that game.

Don't get me wrong. I like Fred and I want him on the field, but not if its going to end up spelling 1 or 2 fumbles on Monday night.

I know he's already back practicing, I'm sure he'll be fine...I'm just worried thats all.
          Rhodes is going to have to give Jackson some breaks. Jackson isnt completely healthy and Rhodes isnt as impressive as i once thought he would have been. Marshawn needs to be back ASAP
          "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

Working...
          X