PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Wilson...

Pinkerton Security
09-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Just thought I'd share this hilarious tidbit.

When I typed in "ralph wilson" into my little google search field on my Firefox browser, it will show a drop-down of popular searches. The very first entry I saw when I typed "ralph wilson" into this?

"ralph wilson dies"

right below it was "ralph wilson stadium"

right below that was "ralph wilson death"

too funny

OpIv37
09-01-2009, 09:16 PM
several months ago, there was a rumor that he actually died. The fact that it's still in Google trends shows how few people actually google him.

Pinkerton Security
09-01-2009, 09:22 PM
several months ago, there was a rumor that he actually died. The fact that it's still in Google trends shows how few people actually google him.

thats true, i forgot about that. either that or i was thinking it was just a wishful sort of thinking, like outsiders thinking "hmm i wonder if ralph wilson has died yet?"

BillsWin
09-01-2009, 09:35 PM
well there's a popular belief among some Bills fans that Ralph really died 10 years ago and for the last decade they have re-animated his corpse to appear at games and press conferences to deceive the world. Sort of like a weekend at Bernie's endeavor.

The Spaz
09-01-2009, 10:34 PM
You sure it didn't say HOF?

jamze132
09-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Just thought I'd share this hilarious tidbit.

When I typed in "ralph wilson" into my little google search field on my Firefox browser, it will show a drop-down of popular searches. The very first entry I saw when I typed "ralph wilson" into this?

"ralph wilson dies"

right below it was "ralph wilson stadium"

right below that was "ralph wilson death"

too funny
Mine didn't show up like that and I have my FF setup to use Google automatically.

SABURZFAN
09-02-2009, 07:23 AM
we can't be so lucky for that to happen.

JD
09-02-2009, 08:50 PM
A country radio station interrupted a song to announce his death, I swear on my grandmothers grave. I was at work when it happened, told everyone I knew... only to find out it was a rumor and I looked like a ****ing jackass.

SABURZFAN
09-03-2009, 09:03 AM
A country radio station interrupted a song to announce his death, I swear on my grandmothers grave. I was at work when it happened, told everyone I knew... only to find out it was a rumor and I looked like a ****ing jackass.

it was no different than any other day, was it?

Boomstick
09-03-2009, 09:52 AM
well there's a popular belief among some Bills fans that Ralph really died 10 years ago and for the last decade they have re-animated his corpse to appear at games and press conferences to deceive the world. Sort of like a weekend at Bernie's endeavor.

As disappointing as this team is, I'm thinking this is more like a "Weekend at Bernie's 2" sort of deal...