PDA

View Full Version : Who will you be watching the most on Thursday?

psubills62
09-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Shawn Nelson?

Aaron Maybin?

Bell, if he plays?

Copeland Bryan?

Stupar?

patmoran's thread got me thinking...I really enjoy watching the younger, second and third-string players duke it out. Especially when several of them are supposed to be future stars for this team.

I won't be surprised if most everyone answers Maybin, but I'd love to know who you'll be most intrigued by tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I'll be at Bible Study at 7 p.m. tomorrow. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get the rundown from people on here.

bigbub2352
09-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Maybin
Levitre
Wood
walker
hangartner
butler
Harris
Byrd
Palmer
Bryan
Ellis
those are the guys that better show something
cause other wise we are in deep deep trouble
throw Fitz in there to he mite be starting by week 4

trapezeus
09-02-2009, 01:47 PM
anyone on our defense since they are probably going to be on the field 40+ minutes again.

DraftBoy
09-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Ashlee Palmer

yordad
09-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Maybin
Bell
Nelson
Steve Johnson
Stupar

But, it isn't televised Thursday. :(

djjimkelly
09-02-2009, 02:10 PM
ill be watching to see if a natural disaster takes out jauron on the sideline

psubills62
09-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Maybin
Bell
Nelson
Steve Johnson
Stupar

But, it isn't televised Thursday. :(

Yeah, it sucks, but there are some places online to watch it, usually.

psubills62
09-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Ashlee Palmer

Any particular reason why?

ddaryl
09-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Trent
OL
3rd down D
Running Game
maybin

BillsWin
09-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Shawn Nelson?

Aaron Maybin?

Bell, if he plays?

Copeland Bryan?

Stupar?

patmoran's thread got me thinking...I really enjoy watching the younger, second and third-string players duke it out. Especially when several of them are supposed to be future stars for this team.

I won't be surprised if most everyone answers Maybin, but I'd love to know who you'll be most intrigued by tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I'll be at Bible Study at 7 p.m. tomorrow. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get the rundown from people on here.

Nelson and Maybin. My two favorite rookies over the past several years to be honest with you. I loved this draft.

psubills62
09-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Nelson and Maybin. My two favorite rookies over the past several years to be honest with you. I loved this draft.

I agree with you there. I'm wary of Maybin and how much time he may need to grow into the great player we hope he'll be, but I'm still excited to see him. I also want to see them work Nelson hard in the passing game. I'm very pumped because of his potential.

BillsWin
09-02-2009, 03:52 PM
I agree with you there. I'm wary of Maybin and how much time he may need to grow into the great player we hope he'll be, but I'm still excited to see him. I also want to see them work Nelson hard in the passing game. I'm very pumped because of his potential.

Oh yeah, I agree with Maybin, but the way I see it is that he will be amazing eventually. Probably better than Pro Bowl Schobel.

I see Wood and Levitre as anchoring the offensive line of the Bills for years.

I see Nelson as one of the best TEs in the league in 2-3 seasons.

I see Harris as a future starter and Byrd that way as well.

I cant wait to watch these players grow up wearing the red and blue!

Dr. Lecter
09-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Bell, Walker and Butler.

Which 2 of those 3 will start? Should start?

Trent, assuming he gets one or two series. Can he quit brain farting?

Mahdi
09-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Bell, Walker and Butler.

Which 2 of those 3 will start? Should start?

Trent, assuming he gets one or two series. Can he quit brain farting?
Trent will do well. He always does against the 4-3.

jamze132
09-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Let's be honest here. We'll probably see Moorman a lot.

psubills62
09-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Oh yeah, I agree with Maybin, but the way I see it is that he will be amazing eventually. Probably better than Pro Bowl Schobel.

I see Wood and Levitre as anchoring the offensive line of the Bills for years.

I see Nelson as one of the best TEs in the league in 2-3 seasons.

I see Harris as a future starter and Byrd that way as well.

I cant wait to watch these players grow up wearing the red and blue!

I definitely like the Wood pick more now than I did at the time. I'm really hoping you're right about Maybin. I'm still unsure how he'll do as a full-time DE. Hopefully he can really fill out his frame by the 2010 season and become our unquestioned starter.

Levitre...we'll see. He's still a rookie so he gets a bit of a pass. I'd like to see some improvement from him though.

Nelson has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see what he can do given the chance. That one TD catch was a thing of beauty.

I originally thought Harris was just another scrub LB like Bowen, but he has done quite well lately. I'll be interested to see what he grows into. But honestly, I'd love to get someone like Navorro Bowman next draft (homer pick). The guy is an absolute BEAST and is good in both coverage and against the run. He knows how to tackle and wraps everyone up.

I'm excited about Byrd. I really want a ballhawk in the backfield. We've got decent corners, but no one who will get 6+ INT's in a year. I'm really hoping Byrd will be that guy.

So in summary...I agree!

DraftBoy
09-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Any particular reason why?

Thought he was by far our best UDFA pickup, had good reports throughout camp, and played extremely well prior to his injury. Interested to see what he has now.

FlyingDutchman
09-02-2009, 10:01 PM
after how bad we played last week, i need to see something from EVERYBODY

Nighthawk
09-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Nobody...it won't be on TV.

mysticsoto
09-02-2009, 10:58 PM
I like to tape it and watch each group specifically.

Oline - As a whole, who's missing blocks? Is Levitre getting pushed back still? Is Butler? How's Walker holding out? Etc. Pretty much looking at all of them, but more as a group and looking for who messes up.

Dline - Mostly the DEs...Maybin is new so obviously he's got a magnifying glass on him...but also...does Ellis or Bryan really merit Kelsay's position? The answer always seems to be yes, but I like to pay special attention to it.

DBs - Is Corner's performance worthy of giving him the nickel job. So far, the answer has been yes! What about Byrd? Is anyone else stepping up?

LBs - Yeah, Ellison has been playing ok lately...but Harris has been superb. Buggs looked great last game...can he do it again? How's Bowen doing?

TEs - I love to watch Nelson - get him the ball more. Stupar has been looking great...can we just cut Fine already? Oh, the new TE from the Patriots...I want to see what he looks like on the field.

WRs - I know Johnson is hurt and they are playing him sporadically b'cse of it, but when he is in, I like to watch and see how crisp his route running is...

RB - At this point, I care more about their blitz pickup than anything else. They are all very capable runners and receivers...but can they block. The last 2 games have shown they are horrible at it. I'm looking for improvement...or I'm expecting a sad blitzfest from NE next Monday night.

And of course, I'm looking for Trent to take command and not play timidly. You threw an interception? Fine. It happens to the best ones also. Can you bounce back from that? I want to see leadership and command performance in the no-huddle attack.

Luisito23
09-03-2009, 05:00 AM
Maybin for sure, but I won't be watching the game...

SABURZFAN
09-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Thought he was by far our best UDFA pickup, had good reports throughout camp, and played extremely well prior to his injury. Interested to see what he has now.

i was impressed by the way he played at the HOF game. it's unfortunate that he got injured. i just want to see if he's 100% and can pick up where he left off. if so, i think he deserves a roster spot.

Hemlepp53
09-03-2009, 09:43 AM
ill be watching to see if a natural disaster takes out jauron on the sideline

Perfect answer... medical cart hit him or something... COME ON

Hemlepp53
09-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Maybin, Nelson, Entire O Line, LB squad, and DBacks... If the starting O gets on the field thats a given for spark of interest.

Joe Fo Sho
09-03-2009, 01:48 PM
I think its pretty safe to say that the player we will all see the most is moorman