• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

2009 Bills Tailgate Album!

BuffaLOAD Productions presents...

Greetings fellow Bills fans! I haven’t been around much lately but I wanted to drop in and share this with you. Below you’ll find a link to a pre-game/tailgate album that I put together for the 2009 season. I have given copies out to some local Bills Backers here in my area but I also wanted to share it with my online brethren.

The album includes TONS of Bills audio highlights from past & present, some NFL Films clips, interviews, old Bills parodies, some original remixes, and some rockin’ music - everything from classic rock, to hip-hop, modern rock, classical, and more. Artists include The Allman Brothers, The Derek Trucks Band, The Answer, Pink Floyd, Flogging Molly, Black Tide, AC/DC, Run DMC, Public Enemy, among many others. A perfect compilation to blast in your car stereo, iPod, or boom box on game day to get you pumped up! I uploaded some preliminary mixes a couple weeks ago but even those have been totally reworked.

To download, go to the following link and click DOWNLOAD at the bottom. Once it’s finished, open the ZIP file and copy the folder to your desktop, burn it and enjoy! The mp3’s are rendered at 320 kb/s for high quality. Just make sure to play it LOUD.

LINK

Here’s the album cover and insert with the track listing (which is also included in the download). When printed out and folded fits perfectly inside a mini-jewel CD case. (9.5”Lx4.75”H @300dpi.)

COVER+INSERT GRAPHIC

Let me know what you think! This was VERY fun to do! I’ll be bringing a bunch of them to the home opener complete with “vinyl” CD’s to hand out throughout the parking lot as well. Hope you like it and GO BILLS!!!!!!
    Last edited by BAM; 09-03-2009, 07:08 AM.

• Hemlepp53
    • Jul 2004

Re: 2009 Bills Tailgate Album!

Cool. Downloading it right now. I remeber the older stuff you used to pump out several days after the game. You used to make Drew look good with the clips.. lol.. I am sure I will enjoy. Thanks for the time you put into it. I will follow up with you give ya my reviews.

You should do one for strictly hip hop heads... New skool Hip Hop...
    @Hemlepp53

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
      Cool. Downloading it right now. I remeber the older stuff you used to pump out several days after the game. You used to make Drew look good with the clips.. lol.. I am sure I will enjoy. Thanks for the time you put into it. I will follow up with you give ya my reviews.

You should do one for strictly hip hop heads... New skool Hip Hop...
      Thanks man. There's only a few hip-hop tracks on this one due to time constraints, but a LOT more Bills-related mixes. Last year I made one Rock CD and one Rap CD which I only gave out at the opener. I can upload the rap one if you'd like. It had LL Cool J, Chali 2na, Hieroglyphics, Brother Ali, K-OS, Percee P, Ohmega Watts, Murs, Redman, Outkast, etc. on it.

Comment

• Griz78
        • Sep 2002

I'd love the Hip Hop One also!

Comment

• mchurchfie
          • Jul 2002

Nice job BAM!
          My Band
          daveviterna.com

Comment

• Hemlepp53
            • Jul 2004

BAM.. I will take whatever Hip Hop mixes you throw together brother. Up load and i will download when informed... Thanks Brother.
            @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Hemlepp53
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Griz78
              I'd love the Hip Hop One also!
              Would love to have the highlights over Weezy, 50, Kayne, TI, ect beats... **** would be tight...
              @Hemlepp53

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

Thanks. Once you all have a chance to listen, let me know which tracks you like/dislike. I'd enjoy both positive AND negative critiques! This is for a school project (well... the graphic part of it anyway), so it was nice to kill 2 birds w/ one stone.

I'll upload last years' albums at some point. FYI there wasn't a lot of Bills highlights/mixing with last years'. This year's is much more technical.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BAM
                  Thanks. Once you all have a chance to listen, let me know which tracks you like/dislike. I'd enjoy both positive AND negative critiques! This is for a school project (well... the graphic part of it anyway), so it was nice to kill 2 birds w/ one stone.

I'll upload last years' albums at some point. FYI there wasn't a lot of Bills highlights/mixing with last years'. This year's is much more technical.

Sweet. This years highlights mixed in is BAD ASS....
                  @Hemlepp53

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Brad, once again you've outdone your badass self .
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BAM
                      • Sep 2003

Glad ya like it.

Comment

• chubluv
                        BillsZone bowling team MVP
                        • Jan 2003

Brad the CD is awesome I downloaded it yesterday. I'm playing it now.

We are in 5th place
                        Clump is on the IR
                        Chubluv average is 167
                        Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
                        Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• pintonick96
                          You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
                          • Aug 2005

BAM is the mother****in man.....cant wait for the season videos

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

Thanks dudes!! Nick, I'll be stopping by the PINTO Week 2 to say hello. I burnt a copy to give to Kenny. C-ya then.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

The images printed a little too small for the jewel case, but I cut extra white around the edges. I listened to this yesterday and I can't decide which one is my favorite.
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X