PDA

View Full Version : Will game be streamed tonight?

T-Long
09-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Any word from XS if he could get the Lions Television Network feed? I'm going to try to hunt down a link for those who want to watch. I'd like to see Maybin rip Stafford's face off

Mr. Miyagi
09-03-2009, 07:49 AM
If he does he will usually post it a couple hours before the game starts.

tampabay25690
09-03-2009, 07:57 AM
I hope so too I want to watch

T-Long
09-03-2009, 08:13 AM
There is a link on Channel Surfing for the game...I hope it's legit!

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Hemlepp53
09-03-2009, 08:15 AM
That has been great to be able to watch the games on my laptop. I really appericate it being I live in South Florida and rarely get games...

T-Long
09-03-2009, 08:18 AM
That has been great to be able to watch the games on my laptop. I really appericate it being I live in South Florida and rarely get games...
Same here..and I only live in Central PA. No chance we ever get games being in the middle of the Eagles and Steelers. But, Sunday Ticket is a life-saver!

BAM
09-03-2009, 08:24 AM
South Central PA here. Right smack in the middle of Steelers, Eagles, Skins and Ravens territory. :mad:

psubills62
09-03-2009, 08:38 AM
Yeah, I live in Indiana.

I don't know if XS is streaming, but I'm on the boards at another forum that is specifically about streaming games and it looks like someone has the Bills game tonight. You guys want the link? You have to sign up and post at least once in order to see the streaming links (otherwise, they're blocked), but it's been really useful.

EDIT: I just looked at the forum (I don't visit it very often, especially in the offseason), and it looks like new user registration is closed. However, if you still want to join, I can still get you in by inviting you. I'm assuming I'll probably need an email address or something, so send me a PM or reply in this thread if you want.

The link is jtv-sports.com

T-Long
09-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Yeah, I live in Indiana.

I don't know if XS is streaming, but I'm on the boards at another forum that is specifically about streaming games and it looks like someone has the Bills game tonight. You guys want the link? You have to sign up and post at least once in order to see the streaming links (otherwise, they're blocked), but it's been really useful.
ya hook us up

psubills62
09-03-2009, 08:46 AM
ya hook us up

Check the edit. The link is there, but new registrations are closed. I can invite you if you send me your email address.

SpillerThrills
09-03-2009, 08:57 AM
South Central PA here. Right smack in the middle of Steelers, Eagles, Skins and Ravens territory. :mad:

Northern NY (Plattsburgh) and for some reason I'm in New England territory along with the Jets and Giants.... sucks!

psubills62
09-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Bump for anyone who wants to watch the game tonight (or during the regular season) through online streams. Let me know and I'll invite you to jtv-sports.com

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I need your email address in order to invite you. So send that in a PM and I'll send you an invitation when I get back to the computer.

However, I have class from 1:30 to 2:45, then a meeting with my advisor until about 3:00. I'll be back here around 3:15, which is when I'll start replying to any messages.

Aero II
09-03-2009, 01:17 PM
I hoked my computer up to my 73" Mitsubishi Television for the Bills-Steelers game. It was great.

mybills
09-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Woah, Aero! :eek:

Billz_fan
09-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Bump for anyone who wants to watch the game tonight (or during the regular season) through online streams. Let me know and I'll invite you to jtv-sports.com

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I need your email address in order to invite you. So send that in a PM and I'll send you an invitation when I get back to the computer.

However, I have class from 1:30 to 2:45, then a meeting with my advisor until about 3:00. I'll be back here around 3:15, which is when I'll start replying to any messages.

call me when you have no class :D

ddaryl
09-03-2009, 01:53 PM
I stream thru my PS3.. what a wonderful machine

but of course it is Low-D

BigZ
09-03-2009, 01:56 PM

:sarcasm:

ddaryl
09-03-2009, 02:01 PM

I love those lines from Fat Albert..

"Rudy your like school on Saturday.... NO CLASS" :superman:

psubills62
09-03-2009, 02:24 PM

Is it from Fat Albert? I didn't get the reference, if it was one. Either way, I'm back now.

And for those who may think I'm in high school, I'm actually a grad student...still taking classes, unfortunately!

psubills62
09-03-2009, 02:26 PM
I hoked my computer up to my 73" Mitsubishi Television for the Bills-Steelers game. It was great.

Dang! That's a big TV...

Billz_fan
09-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Is it from Fat Albert? I didn't get the reference, if it was one. Either way, I'm back now.

And for those who may think I'm in high school, I'm actually a grad student...still taking classes, unfortunately!

Actually I got it from a Rodney Dangerfield movie from the 80's called "Back To School".

Rodney kept asking out this teacher and she kept rejecting him because every night he picked she said she had class.

So Rodney says "Here's my number, call me when you have no class"

Im a fountain of useless information, I have so much crap like that stored in my brain it's frightening :D

psubills62
09-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Actually I got it from a Rodney Dangerfield movie from the 80's called "Back To School".

Rodney kept asking out this teacher and she kept rejecting him because every night he picked she said she had class.

So Rodney says "Here's my number, call me when you have no class"

Im a fountain of useless information, I have so much crap like that stored in my brain it's frightening :D

Hahaha ok, nice reference :) Since I was born in the '80's I was destined not to understand it....

Aero II
09-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Dang! That's a big TV...
And now they have an 82" Available. I guess I'll need to move the 73" to the master bedroom. :biggrin:

Billz_fan
09-03-2009, 03:05 PM
LOL, you will never sleep with that in there, It will be flashing so bad in there. Look like Frankenstiens lab at night.

BAM
09-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Awesome, thanks psubills!

xs_sports
09-03-2009, 03:08 PM
For some reason my schedule says the game is on tomorrow (friday) on ABC! Weird! I'll see what I can do and get back to you guys.

There WILL be a stream tonight but you'll need to download StreamTorrent, info is below,

Download Streamtorrent here (http://streamtorrent.googlegroups.com/web/StreamTorrentSetup.zip)
Extract setup, install.
Open Streamtorrent.
Click the link or copy the stream URL (ex. st://GSE0982...)
Go back to Stream Torrent, press Ctrl+V, or go to edit > paste link.
Select channel, press play. There you have it

Link: Stream (st://A0ACgpwEdTgDOAaCoAHIgBZDSIbG09vTO541gMkGDbNxihcGSWNlVFYximEAikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiBlNwb3J0cw==/)

psubills62
09-03-2009, 03:12 PM
For some reason my schedule says the game is on tomorrow (friday) on ABC! Weird! I'll see what I can do and get back to you guys.

Haha it's the first game on tonight at 6:30, I believe. Gotta say, your stream last time was one of the best I've seen, so it would be great if you could have it on.

Didn't mean to steal your thunder by giving people the jtv site. I hope it's alright that I mentioned it to people. Even with new registrations closed, I figured the more people who visit the site, the more chances it will get donations. I've been enjoying that site for a while. I just try to not really mention it because the main board I used to frequent was the BBMB, and it is NOT good to mention it there.

psubills62
09-03-2009, 03:13 PM
And now they have an 82" Available. I guess I'll need to move the 73" to the master bedroom. :biggrin:

Yeah, you poor thing. I've still got my wife's old 19" with color issues in the bedroom.

xs_sports
09-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Haha it's the first game on tonight at 6:30, I believe. Gotta say, your stream last time was one of the best I've seen, so it would be great if you could have it on.

Didn't mean to steal your thunder by giving people the jtv site. I hope it's alright that I mentioned it to people. Even with new registrations closed, I figured the more people who visit the site, the more chances it will get donations. I've been enjoying that site for a while. I just try to not really mention it because the main board I used to frequent was the BBMB, and it is NOT good to mention it there.
No worries, you can tell people about the site and invite them if you like, I'm just keeping registrations closed for the time being because I have some stuff to work out, they should be open soon again.

And I don't know why ABC would show the game tomorrow, this blows, but my buddy lives in the Detroit area so he'll be streaming the game, check this post, http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=2974335&postcount=26

psubills62
09-03-2009, 03:19 PM
No worries, you can tell people about the site and invite them if you like, I'm just keeping registrations closed for the time being because I have some stuff to work out, they should be open soon again.

And I don't know why ABC would show the game tomorrow, this blows.

Great, thanks. Didn't know if it was a problem if I invited the whole Billszone boards haha. I figured it was safe, since you had already posted your own streaming links on here.

At least this is the game that the least number of people care about...

xs_sports
09-03-2009, 03:23 PM
The important thing is I'll have all the regular season games. :)

Tatonka
09-03-2009, 03:30 PM
I stream thru my PS3.. what a wonderful machine

but of course it is Low-D

how the hell do you do that? i have a ps3 and a laptop but how do you stream through the ps3

kelly2reed4six
09-03-2009, 03:35 PM
If any of you guys have an lcd/plasma/or led tv you should hook your laptop up to it! You can stream the game through your computer into your tv. For the Steelers game we just hooked an hdmi cable into the computer and watched it on a 55" led. If you have an older laptop you can use the hmi cable. It's like 10 bucks for the cord, but well worth it to see it on a bigger tv.

X-Era
09-03-2009, 03:47 PM

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Sweet, I had so much fun trying to watch HAL 1000 the last time.

What are you doing to me Dave?

psubills62
09-03-2009, 03:50 PM
For anyone who wants to join the jtv site, I'll be back on later. Probably close to game time. Just let me know your email and I can invite you.

X-Era
09-03-2009, 03:54 PM

Dude,

do yourself a big favor and install a projector setup. I run 1080i on my 92" diagonal screen and watch Bills games in high def.

Mad Bomber
09-03-2009, 04:48 PM
I, sir, am JEALOUS.

jamze132
09-03-2009, 05:21 PM

There WILL be a stream tonight but you'll need to download StreamTorrent, info is below,

Download Streamtorrent here (http://streamtorrent.googlegroups.com/web/StreamTorrentSetup.zip)
Extract setup, install.
Open Streamtorrent.
Click the link or copy the stream URL (ex. st://GSE0982...)
Go back to Stream Torrent, press Ctrl+V, or go to edit > paste link.
Select channel, press play. There you have it

Link: Stream (st://A0ACgpwEdTgDOAaCoAHIgBZDSIbG09vTO541gMkGDbNxihcGSWNlVFYximEAikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiBlNwb3J0cw==/)
What time does will this stream start? I followed the directions but it says there is no signal. What is IceTV1? Is that the channel?

mybills
09-03-2009, 05:31 PM
What is IceTV1?
That's all I'm getting, too. :idunno:

Mahdi
09-03-2009, 05:33 PM
That's all I'm getting, too. :idunno:
same.

BAM
09-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Mine just started. I right clicked > refreshed then it took a couple minutes to buffer but now it's working

very choppy though

jamze132
09-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Oh, I'll listen on WGR and watch the play by play on NFL.com.

kelly2reed4six
this is a nice quality feed, it just keeps pausing.....

mybills
I've got it now. Anyone know how to make the 2.5" x 3" screen bigger? :couch:

edit..nevermind, I saw it when I hovered over with my mouse.

jamze132
Well the channel seems to be coming in now, but it is buffering like crazy, doubt I'll be able to watch it.

Billz_fan
09-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Yeah , It's not gonna be good here. I got a 15meg connect and it's chopping like crazy. been pausing for almost 30 sec at a time.

BAM
09-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Same here. That feed is terrible. Off to the radio feed!

Philagape
09-03-2009, 05:43 PM
The CBS affiliate here in Binghamton is showing it :rofl:

jamze132
09-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Same here. That feed is terrible. Off to the radio feed!
Yup.

Problem I am now having is a minor one but NFL.com's play by play is a few seconds ahead of the radio broadcast so I see what has happened before I hear it. I don't like that. LOL

Meathead
09-03-2009, 05:46 PM
btw same mega choppiness here after a first time install thx for trying tho

psubills62
09-03-2009, 05:50 PM
I'll be back around 9:30 or so for anyone who wants to sign up to jtv.

jamze132
09-03-2009, 05:55 PM
I'll be back around 9:30 or so for anyone who wants to sign up to jtv.
Won't the game be over by then?

patmoran2006
09-03-2009, 06:17 PM
if there is a link that works can someone post it? I'm lost

T-Long
09-03-2009, 06:28 PM
No links are working for me whatsoever

patmoran2006
09-03-2009, 06:30 PM
working for some, and not the others?

Scumbag College
09-03-2009, 06:32 PM
channelsurfing.net is just radio. I couldn't get anywhere else to work, work computer is as fast as a Langston Walker vs. Vince Wolfolk marathon, so can't download anything.

footballhottie
09-03-2009, 07:25 PM

http://www.channelsurfing.net/\

o my ****ing god, i can get every game except the bills game. COME THE **** ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:rage::chair::opiv::mad::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

mybills
09-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Mine froze on the back of Corner's jersey in the end zone in the 1st half, and hasn't unfrozen yet. I've been playing spider solitaire & just x'd out. Now it won't open so that'll probably help someone else with their feed. :up: