X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdbillsfan2
    • Apr 2005

Trends in Coaching changes

There's a pretty decent article regarding coaching changes in the NFL. When Dick packs his bags and leaves , do you think Ralph will go old or young. ? Some available coaches have already hinted they'd like to coach again .

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: Trends in Coaching changes

Brian Billick.
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
      • Jul 2004

i'd tke anyone of the names named in the article. It was shocking to read that so many Championship coaches were out of work. I mean i knew they were but when you see it presented like that its like WOW... Loved what Warren Sapp said about Denvers new HC.... lol
      @Hemlepp53

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

This just crossed my mind and made me sick. You don't think that ralph is hell bent on keeping Jauron until the potential lockout is all settled, do you? Maybe wilson's thought is, "i knkow my coach costs 3mm a year til 2011. If we get locked out, i don't pay the players or coaches." but if he cans jauron, pulls in the new guy and there is a lockout, he'll pay the coach without performance for 2011.

i'm going to go cry in the corner now.

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
          This just crossed my mind and made me sick. You don't think that ralph is hell bent on keeping Jauron until the potential lockout is all settled, do you? Maybe wilson's thought is, "i knkow my coach costs 3mm a year til 2011. If we get locked out, i don't pay the players or coaches." but if he cans jauron, pulls in the new guy and there is a lockout, he'll pay the coach without performance for 2011.

i'm going to go cry in the corner now.
          I think the only reason Jauron is still in Buffalo is because Ralph painted himself into a corner by giving the guy an ill advised extension right as the season went into the crapper. If that extension is out of the picture, the Bills have a different HC this season.

Comment

Working...
          X