PDA

View Full Version : Trends in Coaching changes

sdbillsfan2
09-03-2009, 10:28 AM
There's a pretty decent article regarding coaching changes in the NFL. When Dick packs his bags and leaves , do you think Ralph will go old or young. ? Some available coaches have already hinted they'd like to coach again .

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2009-09-03-head-coaches-cover_N.htm?csp=34

BillsWin
09-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Brian Billick.

Hemlepp53
09-03-2009, 11:20 AM
i'd tke anyone of the names named in the article. It was shocking to read that so many Championship coaches were out of work. I mean i knew they were but when you see it presented like that its like WOW... Loved what Warren Sapp said about Denvers new HC.... lol

trapezeus
09-03-2009, 11:25 AM
This just crossed my mind and made me sick. You don't think that ralph is hell bent on keeping Jauron until the potential lockout is all settled, do you? Maybe wilson's thought is, "i knkow my coach costs 3mm a year til 2011. If we get locked out, i don't pay the players or coaches." but if he cans jauron, pulls in the new guy and there is a lockout, he'll pay the coach without performance for 2011.

i'm going to go cry in the corner now.

Jeff1220
09-03-2009, 11:37 AM
This just crossed my mind and made me sick. You don't think that ralph is hell bent on keeping Jauron until the potential lockout is all settled, do you? Maybe wilson's thought is, "i knkow my coach costs 3mm a year til 2011. If we get locked out, i don't pay the players or coaches." but if he cans jauron, pulls in the new guy and there is a lockout, he'll pay the coach without performance for 2011.

i'm going to go cry in the corner now.

I think the only reason Jauron is still in Buffalo is because Ralph painted himself into a corner by giving the guy an ill advised extension right as the season went into the crapper. If that extension is out of the picture, the Bills have a different HC this season.