• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

Early 90's Bills Songs

Back in the early 90's when I was a young lad I had this mix tape which was all covers of classic songs but they were about the Bills 91 schedule. There was a song "Please Mr Bubby, We Don't Wanna Go" about the Steelers having to come to Buffalo (Beebee scored 3 or 4 td's that game) and there was another one "Return to Tampa" about playing the Bucs after we lost the Tampa SB. (Andre Reed had a 60+ yard run off a reverse on that game) (Sad that I remember these things)

Anyways, that tape is obviously long gone but still, nearly 20 years later I remember the songs.

Does anybody have any media like this? Songs about the Bills, etc? They were great, and I'd love a chance to hear them again. Or even other ones I never heard.

Can anybody help a brotha out??
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: Early 90's Bills Songs

No 90's, only 80's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpsek77xNQk

The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• cocamide
      • Oct 2006

I remember that tape (or at least a similar one). Oddly enough, I was just thinking about it the other day and wondering if anyone on here had it. I remember "Raiders suck" a parody of "Radar Love" and "Kansas City" a parody of "Paradise City" by Guns n Roses. I remember one line in particular...

"Take me down to Kansas City, let the Jills come too cause they got nice ti**ies."

That tape was awesome.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2009

there was also a "we will rock you" bit where it was "AYYYYYYYYYYY TO THE SUPER BOWL SINGIN WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU! AAYYYYYYYYYYY TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!"

Comment

• ELAYAS
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by cocamide
          I remember that tape (or at least a similar one). Oddly enough, I was just thinking about it the other day and wondering if anyone on here had it. I remember "Raiders suck" a parody of "Radar Love" and "Kansas City" a parody of "Paradise City" by Guns n Roses. I remember one line in particular...

"Take me down to Kansas City, let the Jills come too cause they got nice ti**ies."

That tape was awesome.

Comment

• Billz_fan
            • Jan 2003

I remember the "Hey Jim Kelly" song, sung to the tune of "Hey Jealousy" by the Gin Blossoms.
            The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

I've got a folder in my mp3 collection with 75 or so of them.

Also, if you download the album I posted today, there's a 6 1/2 minute medley of some of them at the very end.

Last edited by BAM; 09-03-2009, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X