PDA

View Full Version : Early 90's Bills Songs

The Juice Is Loose
09-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Back in the early 90's when I was a young lad I had this mix tape which was all covers of classic songs but they were about the Bills 91 schedule. There was a song "Please Mr Bubby, We Don't Wanna Go" about the Steelers having to come to Buffalo (Beebee scored 3 or 4 td's that game) and there was another one "Return to Tampa" about playing the Bucs after we lost the Tampa SB. (Andre Reed had a 60+ yard run off a reverse on that game) (Sad that I remember these things)

Anyways, that tape is obviously long gone but still, nearly 20 years later I remember the songs.

Does anybody have any media like this? Songs about the Bills, etc? They were great, and I'd love a chance to hear them again. Or even other ones I never heard.

Can anybody help a brotha out??

The last buffalo fan
09-03-2009, 01:58 PM
No 90's, only 80's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpsek77xNQk

cocamide
09-03-2009, 02:02 PM
I remember that tape (or at least a similar one). Oddly enough, I was just thinking about it the other day and wondering if anyone on here had it. I remember "Raiders suck" a parody of "Radar Love" and "Kansas City" a parody of "Paradise City" by Guns n Roses. I remember one line in particular...

"Take me down to Kansas City, let the Jills come too cause they got nice ti**ies."

That tape was awesome.

The Juice Is Loose
09-03-2009, 02:03 PM
there was also a "we will rock you" bit where it was "AYYYYYYYYYYY TO THE SUPER BOWL SINGIN WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU! AAYYYYYYYYYYY TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!"

ELAYAS
09-03-2009, 02:08 PM
I remember that tape (or at least a similar one). Oddly enough, I was just thinking about it the other day and wondering if anyone on here had it. I remember "Raiders suck" a parody of "Radar Love" and "Kansas City" a parody of "Paradise City" by Guns n Roses. I remember one line in particular...

"Take me down to Kansas City, let the Jills come too cause they got nice ti**ies."

That tape was awesome.

:rofl:

Billz_fan
09-03-2009, 02:33 PM
I remember the "Hey Jim Kelly" song, sung to the tune of "Hey Jealousy" by the Gin Blossoms.

BAM
09-03-2009, 02:55 PM
I've got a folder in my mp3 collection with 75 or so of them.

Also, if you download the album I posted today, there's a 6 1/2 minute medley of some of them at the very end.

:dj: