X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billz_fan
    • Jan 2003

Expecting a good effort vs Lions !

I have been super critical so far this preseason of the Bills. Have not liked much of anything I have seen.

That being said I am expecting a good effort tonight. I think the horrible effort vs the steelers, Dicks terrible presser after and the closed practices etc and the fact the team is at home equal a super effort tonight.

I expect better execution from everyone top to bottom. Starters and backups.

We don't have to win. But if they don't show some heart tonight when the heck will we see some ?
    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Expecting a good effort vs Lions !

Even going lights out against the Lions won't make me feel much better.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Scumbag College
      • Oct 2002

I just want some sort of life out of the offense and I'll feel a little bit better.
      Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

the bills really do well against sub 500 teams. and by "really do well" i mean beat them by 3 points.

So i expect a win. I sadly don't expect much from the starting offense, i expect jauron to only play a series or two with the starters. And i bet the bubble boys will get a ton of practice.

If nothing else, if they can decide to rid themselves of kelsay or denney, i'd be estatic.

Comment

Working...
        X