• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

How much did Aaron Maybin play?

I was at Bible Study for most of the night. Can anyone update me on how Maybin and Byrd looked?

I see Maybin had a sack, but not many other stats. Did he play most of the night and disappeared except for that one play or did he come out early? I also see Byrd had an INT, which is good to see. Did he play a lot? Was it a good read on the INT or a bad pass?

Were Levitre and Wood in and how did they look?

Thanks for any updates.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: How much did Aaron Maybin play?

he was in at least halfway through the third quarter. I kept hearing "good pressure from Maybin" and "Maybin does really well with that counter move"

I was listening on an internet feed from 97 rock, so I couldnt actually see anything he did.
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• hydro
      • Oct 2005

He played a good amount, even on some STs I believe. Can't complain with another sack that caused a fumble.

Bryd played a good amount too and made a nice play for a INT after the WR bobbled the ball.
      BERNIAC!

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

Byrd showed a nose for the ball. He had a couple good plays. But, he got straight up outran on that long TD run. I hope that the future golf caddy that outran him at least has a stellar 40 time.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
        X