PDA

View Full Version : Head Coach Change? If? When?

snow1989
09-03-2009, 10:27 PM
I don't put much into preseason games....regulars are shaking off rust, coaches are evaluating the newbies...however; it has been a long time since I've been this concerned during a preseason for what is ahead.

Frankly, I think the offense has been weak and I personally don't agree with trying to run a no-huddle with an offensive line that hasn't 'jelled' yet. I think it's something better utilized with a veteran line.

Defensively, imho...not much better. A few bright spots here and there, but it still seems we get pushed off the ball at the line of scrimmage and other times sit back in coverages giving away real estate we can't afford to.

So my question......

When and if do we make a head coaching change if the season starts going badly?

0-3?, 1-3? 2-6? Is the trigger pulled during the season in your opinions? Or afterwards?

I'm usually not negative, but I'm afraid I don't have a 'warm fuzzy' at the moment after watching the preseason...

BillsWin
09-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Brian Billcik. Soon.

paladin warrior
09-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Brian Billcik. Soon. Yaaa I want him ..:D

sdbillsfan2
09-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Honestly , I don't think Ralph will pull the trigger on DJ until after the season.
I don't think I'm alone when I say ,I wish he hadn't rushed to extend DJs contract early. The Bills will inevitably have to suffer yet another rebuilding year after he's gone. I say the sooner the better. I just hope the next carpenter Ralph hires actually knows how to build.

jamze132
09-04-2009, 12:19 AM
By Wk 9 we will have a new coach.

raphael120
09-04-2009, 12:22 AM
I wanted him fired at the end of last season.

I knew this season was going down the drain once they resigned him. And the reasoning behind resigning him is a joke. What, they're afraid someone is going to snatch him away from us? Dick Jauron!?!? LOL HES BEEN FIRED EVERYWHERE HE HAS COACHED!

Mr. Pink
09-04-2009, 12:32 AM
When are Brandon, Modrak, Guy going to be replaced?

I'm more hopeful those are gone than Jauron.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2009, 12:40 AM
When are Brandon, Modrak, Guy going to be replaced?

I'm more hopeful those are gone than Jauron.

Jauron can only do so much with the pile of crap he has to work with. You can't make a Mona Lisa with a diarrhea and corn.