PDA

View Full Version : Just watched the highlight reel on NFL.com

The Juice Is Loose
09-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Roscoe sucks guys. This dude has to go. He stands there and lets the other guy catch that pick. He does know that he can try to stop that right?

Then you fast forward and you see S Johnson make big plays on the same type throws.

If there is any question in the S Johnson vs. Roscoe Parrish argument it's why is Roscoe still playing here?

God I want him gone! I hope we trade or cut him! He's a bum!

Tatonka
09-04-2009, 09:02 AM
why didnt steve johnson get more time in the preseason, speaking of him.

northernbillfan
09-04-2009, 09:07 AM
IMO Parrish ios not going to go back for that ball in the preseason to risk injury. If he did that in the regular season than you would have a good argument, but not during a meaningless game.

Beastie Bills
09-04-2009, 03:07 PM
IMO Parrish ios not going to go back for that ball in the preseason to risk injury. If he did that in the regular season than you would have a good argument, but not during a meaningless game.

Well, when he publicly complains about not being given enough opportunities, he should probably make the best of the ones he gets, as opposed to taking them for granted and thinking that he doesn't need the experience.

Mad Bomber
09-04-2009, 03:21 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Roscoe take SOMETHING to the house on opening day against the Bucs. This guy has scored in multiple openers in the past few years, and I think it's gonna happen again this year.

I'm bringing my boarder (a Giants fan) to the opener. He will get to experience a Ralph tailgate with ZONERS and sing "SHOUT" a bunch of times with a bunch of HARD CORE fans.

I hope to convert him from the Dark Side.....