• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Jauron already using scapegoats

Jauron admitted to the media this past week that HE did a "disservice" to Trent Edwards by not game planning recent preseason games, instead focusing on a game plan for New England.

Not to come to the defense of Turk, but doesn't that make his job nearly impossible during presesaon games?

And then last night, in their final "tuneup", Jauron elects to sit Trent, Evans, Lynch and Josh Reed (not to mention Owens)

Predictably, the Bills offense fires a dud once again.

And then this morning,its TURK who gets fired?

Jauron is a smart guy. He's already found his cop out. You dont fire offensive coordinators 10 days before the regular season starts. If this was the move to make, it should've happened weeks if not months ago.

Jauron is a complete joke. I've seen far worse talented Bills teams in the past (on paper) but I cant EVER remember a head coach with such a low fan approval rating.. EVER..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Jauron already using scapegoats

He's the Obama of the NFL.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
      Jauron admitted to the media this past week that HE did a "disservice" to Trent Edwards by not game planning recent preseason games, instead focusing on a game plan for New England.

Not to come to the defense of Turk, but doesn't that make his job nearly impossible during presesaon games?

And then last night, in their final "tuneup", Jauron elects to sit Trent, Evans, Lynch and Josh Reed (not to mention Owens)

Jauron is a smart guy. He's already found his cop out. You dont fire offensive coordinators 10 days before the regular season starts. If this was the move to make, it should've happened weeks if not months ago.

Jauron is a complete joke. I've seen far worse talented Bills teams in the past (on paper) but I cant EVER remember a head coach with such a low fan approval rating.. EVER..
      Except for Hank Bullough.

Just sayin'........
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
        • Dec 2004

Exactly, Hank Bullough. Just saying his name makes me chuckle.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
          • Feb 2005

I hope Jauron actually says SOMETHING in the press conference. I'm sick of his vanilla non-descript wishy-wash answers. Grow a spine and say what you mean, DICK.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Hank Bullough coached some ****TY teams though.

In my opinion, this is a mostly talented football team.

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              Except for Hank Bullough.

Just sayin'........
              Who, BTW, gave Dick his first coaching job. DBs, right here in 1985.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Thank you, Hank, for stretching your legacy into the 21st century.
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Hank Bullough coached some ****TY teams though.

In my opinion, this is a mostly talented football team.

I dont see very much talent out there to be honest.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mahdi
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  Backs and Receivers are the only proven talent on this team. Stroud is in there too but thats it.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                    • Mar 2004

And he already has a built in excuse for the end of the year that AVP didn't have time to install his own O, or that he would have preferred to hire from outside, but the timing made it impossible.

But we'll look at the tape for next year.

Comment

• Thurmal
                      • Oct 2005

And when we suck again, it will be expected because, hey, what we we supposed to do with Van Pelt calling the shots?

Can you think of the last season where you hadn't abandoned nearly all hope by the end of preseason? 2005 maybe?
                      "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                        I do.. Maybe not 10 win/playoff talent. But certainly .500 level talent.

There is no way this team is going .500 this year with this coaching staff, I'll bet anyone, anything they want on it.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Feb 2009

You know? I disagree.

You can say what you want about Jaurons coaching style over his tenure here but what you can't do is say anything negative about his personality and willingness to accept blame.

When things have gone wrong he's stood up and said it was his fault. There is a lot that goes on in an NFL franchise that WE don't know about.

I honestly have a feeling, based on nothing other than my life experiences in organizations, that the players were probably complaining about Turk/play calling.

There is also the Ralph factor. He may have told Jauron to fire him. He's 100 years old, just made the HOF and he probably wants to compete this year.

AVP has been a part of the Bills franchise for a long time. They obviously probably have a great deal of respect for him both as a part of the Bills and as a person that can influence the offense and quarterback.

Whereas this may hurt us in the stretch due to AVP's relative inexperience, I feel it helps us in the short term as New England now has NOTHING it can count on. I personally am willing to bet money that AVP draws up much more creative gameplans.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                            • Dec 2004

Our best player is 36 years old, and our second best player is the punter. That about says it all.

Comment

• dasaybz
                              • Apr 2005

This is total garbage. Jauron fired Turk because he was horrible, not because he needed an excuse. Jauron is definitely a stand up classy guy, he doesn't do that sort of ****. I think Jauron is brutal as a coach, but he's a good person. Maybe Turk shouldn't have sucked so bad ... he'd probably still have a job.

Comment

Working...
                              X