PDA

View Full Version : Jauron LIVE STREAMING NOW!

raphael120
09-04-2009, 12:42 PM
And the Bills audio people can't even get the audio to work right.

Let's go Buffalo!

FAIL.

cocamide
09-04-2009, 12:42 PM
i thought i was the only one.

Jaybird
09-04-2009, 12:44 PM
so annoying

Dr. Lecter
09-04-2009, 12:44 PM
And WGR did not cut into Rome to carry it.

I hate WGR.

cocamide
09-04-2009, 12:49 PM
For those that could withstand the torture of the audio stream, was anything useful actually said?

raphael120
09-04-2009, 12:59 PM
I have a feeling if I knew what he said, i'd be even more pissed off.

T-Long
09-04-2009, 01:00 PM
yeah I thought it was just my computer too...let's give Chris Brown hell

Jaybird
09-04-2009, 01:01 PM
For those that could withstand the torture of the audio stream, was anything useful actually said?

I'm sure it went something like this.... we have to get better... we need to make more plays... can't turn the ball over

raphael120
09-04-2009, 01:02 PM
WGR did just interrupt Jim Rome, they're going live now.

raphael120
09-04-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm sure it went something like this.... we have to get better... we need to make more plays... can't turn the ball over
"I guess I have to prepare them better...or something"

Billz_fan
09-04-2009, 01:03 PM
The chick on ESPN just called him Turk shernert :laughter:

DMBcrew36
09-04-2009, 01:04 PM
<TABLE><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class="chatmsgname altcaster_text" noWrap>1:38

</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND: #ffffff" class="guestmsgtext altcaster_text altcaster_text_size">Sully: Jauron is at the podium. Confirms they removed Turk from his responsibilities. Alex Van Pelt will assume the duties, Studesville will stay as run game coordinator. Says it's nothing they planned on or enjoyable. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class="chatmsgname altcaster_text" noWrap>1:41

</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND: #ffffff" class="guestmsgtext altcaster_text altcaster_text_size">Sully: He says the preseason had something to do with it, but when I asked him how he could judge Turk after games when they admittedly didn't prepare for the opponent, he had no answer. He said they're committed to the no-huddle as their exclusive offense</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class="chatmsgname altcaster_text" noWrap>1:42

</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND: #ffffff" class="guestmsgtext altcaster_text altcaster_text_size">Sully: He just said he takes some responsiblity for this. Gee, thanks Dick. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class="chatmsgname altcaster_text" noWrap>1:45

</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND: #ffffff" class="guestmsgtext altcaster_text altcaster_text_size">Sully: That's it. They fire the coordinator and give us Jauron for a shade under seven minutes. I know Jauron has a lot on his plate now, but it sure seems like they were in a hurry to get him out of there.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class="chatmsgname altcaster_text" noWrap>1:47

</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND: #ffffff" class="guestmsgtext altcaster_text altcaster_text_size">Sully: I think it was a group decision. No Russ Brandon today. I have to wonder if he was involved. I'm hearing behind the scenes that Schonert was very unpopular with players, especially the quarterbacks. Jauron, of course, denied that player input was a factor.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class="chatmsgname altcaster_text" noWrap>1:49

</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND: #ffffff" class="guestmsgtext altcaster_text altcaster_text_size">Sully: The media has requested to talk with Van Pelt and naturally, the PR staff acted as if that was some radical notion. We're waiting to hear. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class="chatmsgname altcaster_text" noWrap>2:09

</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND: #ffffff" class="chatmsgtext altcaster_text altcaster_text_size">Sully: Word has arrived that we will not get Alex Van Pelt today. What a Mickey Mouse operation. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Scumbag College
09-04-2009, 01:06 PM
<TABLE><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class="chatmsgname altcaster_text" noWrap>1:38

</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND: #ffffff" class="guestmsgtext altcaster_text altcaster_text_size">Sully: Jauron is at the podium. Confirms they removed Turk from his responsibilities. Alex Van Pelt will assume the duties, Studesville will stay as run game coordinator. Says it's nothing they planned on or enjoyable. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class="chatmsgname altcaster_text" noWrap>1:41

</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND: #ffffff" class="guestmsgtext altcaster_text altcaster_text_size">Sully: He says the preseason had something to do with it, but when I asked him how he could judge Turk after games when they admittedly didn't prepare for the opponent, he had no answer. He said they're committed to the no-huddle as their exclusive offense</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If the preseason had anything to do with it but they didn't game plan for teams, why didn't they fire him in January or just game plan for the preseason games? What is going on with this guy? Jauron is full of ****.

DMBcrew36
09-04-2009, 01:15 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/7146/jauron-explains-decision-to-fire-schonert