PDA

View Full Version : Ko No Mo in B-lo; Simpson traded to Detroit

The Jokeman
09-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Maybe I missed it or maybe it's buried but from http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=3737

Ko Simpson-DB- Lions Sep. 4 - 5:07 pm et
Lions acquired S Ko Simpson from the Bills in exchange for an undisclosed 2010 draft pick.
The deal is pending a physical, which Simpson should pass. Simpson was being phased out in Buffalo, but he fills a major need for the Lions if they plan to play him at strong safety. He should start opposite rookie Louis Delmas once he gets his feet wet.
Source: Detroitlions.com (http://www.detroitlions.com/document_display.cfm?document_id=489301)

EDIT: MODS PLEASE MERGE/DELETE I JUST SAW OTHER THREAD

SABURZFAN
09-04-2009, 11:05 PM
:bf1:

Lexwhat
09-04-2009, 11:07 PM
It's okay... News as good as this deserves two threads.

Hemlepp53
09-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Love it...

DynaPaul
09-04-2009, 11:20 PM
"Do you know who I am? I'm a number one draft pick for the Buffalo Bills."

SABURZFAN
09-04-2009, 11:21 PM
It's okay... News as good as this deserves two threads.

this may be the only positive thing that happens this year. a 2010 pick. let me jump up in the air and click my heels.

psubills62
09-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I don't get why the draft pick is almost always "undisclosed," unless it's a performance-based pick. Aren't people eventually going to find out what pick was traded come draft time? It will be disclosed officially at some point, just do it at the time of the trade.

Anyway, nice job by the FO in getting something for this scrub. They're stockpiling lower-round picks in the 2010 draft too (ammunition to move up, perhaps), as we have a 6th rounder from the Peters trade also. If this one is a 6th, we'd have three sixth round picks (two of them will probably be high ones). Not a bad deal.

Lexwhat
09-04-2009, 11:41 PM
this may be the only positive thing that happens this year. a 2010 pick. let me jump up in the air and click my heels.

Jauron getting fired this season may also happen?

Who knows -- maybe the Bills will be the first team to use a draft pick on a Coach.

...I take that back. The Bucs already did that with Jon Gruden.