PDA

View Full Version : I think all signs point to AVP being our next HC

Mitchell55
09-04-2009, 08:53 PM
It seems that he is being brought up to be our HC. He started as a mentor, moved up last year to QB coach, and is now OC. Next step, HC

casdhf
09-04-2009, 08:54 PM
I think you are wrong as usual.

baalworship
09-04-2009, 08:55 PM
If our offense can't score TD's how could AVP be sold to the fans? No way in the world.

If our offense looks good Jauron will still be here, if our offense is bad AVP will be leaving with Jauron.

BillsWin
09-04-2009, 08:56 PM
:sadwalk:

Mr. Pink
09-04-2009, 09:28 PM
I think you are wrong as usual.

I hope he's wrong.

Unfortunately, he may be right about this one.

For a different change of pace.

Oldbillsfan
09-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Makes sense, another inexperienced coach that won't command much $$

Nighthawk
09-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Wow, somebody has been smoking the crack pipe!

Al the Bills Fan
09-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Wow...Hold your horses there.

Hemlepp53
09-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Not going to happen. Ralph is too old to bull**** around next year. He wants to win and do it now. TO is a prime example. If he sticks with that mind frame we will have a BIG NAME Head Coach next season with a world class staff. After that takes place we should expect to see an aggressive FA period where we fill the holes on the roster. I think with the HOF out of the way Ralph is going to focus on the BIG game before the lights go out. TO is the REAL SIGN this season.... IMO

trapezeus
09-04-2009, 11:36 PM
to was nothing but a smoke screen to fill seats. next year it'll be a new coach. and regardless of who it is, the fact it isn't jauron and that the guy's bank account password is "superbowl" will be enough for us to buy 50,000 tickets.

why at 91 is ralph worried about winning the big one when he didn't care at 89. that makes no sense to me.

jamze132
09-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Sorry but if AVP is our next HC, OBD won't be selling 55K season tickets...

Pinkerton Security
09-05-2009, 12:57 AM
It seems that he is being brought up to be our HC. He started as a mentor, moved up last year to QB coach, and is now OC. Next step, HC

so your only reasoning is that he has moved his way up our organization? While this is true, it is only true bc of the fact that people above him have been fired or promoted. If he became our head coach, even someone as optomistic as me would be outraged.

Tbuffalobills
09-05-2009, 01:22 AM
Merriaman! Free Agent Next year!!!!!

If Ralph Wants to win! Sign this guy next year! Free agent!

Prov401
09-05-2009, 03:32 AM
Not happening.

T-Long
09-05-2009, 07:07 AM
Ralph should just go all in before he kicks the bucket, offer Cowher $10 million a season and let's do this thing.

Typ0
09-05-2009, 07:17 AM
We have always signed players. Player salaries are supplemented by revenue sharing agreements. Coaches salaries aren't and a couple million more in that department comes right out of RW pocket. He doesn't like that and has never paid in this department.

Not going to happen. Ralph is too old to bull**** around next year. He wants to win and do it now. TO is a prime example. If he sticks with that mind frame we will have a BIG NAME Head Coach next season with a world class staff. After that takes place we should expect to see an aggressive FA period where we fill the holes on the roster. I think with the HOF out of the way Ralph is going to focus on the BIG game before the lights go out. TO is the REAL SIGN this season.... IMO

Thurmal
09-05-2009, 08:41 AM

What you are saying makes perfect sense, but you need to remember who our favorite team is and the things they normally do. Our next head coach will be someone like the QB coach for Houston.

Jeff1220
09-05-2009, 11:40 AM
I don't necessarily think AVP would get the job, but I'd be a lot less surprised if it were him than if it were someone who has actually proven himself as a HC.

kernowboy
09-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Personally I would look to an experienced Head Coach with an background on Offence like Brian Billick.

The weakness for this team is clearly on the offensive side.

I can see a radical shakeup including the end of the Tampa2 defence if we don't make the playoffs

sdbillsfan2
09-05-2009, 02:56 PM
There you go again Mitchell,,

" I think all signs point to AVP being our next HC "

Haven't you figured it out yet ? Every time you start "THINKING" you get yourself in trouble with comments like this.. Sometimes it better to keep dem fingers away from the keyboard son.

Jeff1220
09-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Marty-ball!