• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Team bashing will continue....

until somebody gets it right.

unlike some of these jerkoffs around here who say "i'm through with this team," i'm going to rip the Old Fart a new *******. i'm going to rip Jauron a new *******. i'm going to rip Edwards a new *******. i'm ripping *******s on everybody who ****s up. i'm tired of the bull****. let's face it, we're not anywhere near the playoffs than we were 9 years ago. i know that i don't have the qualifications to do what Russ Brandon is doing but i feel that i could do a better job than what he's doing. i feel that i could have done a better job than what Marv Levy did. i felt that i could have done a better job than what Tom Donna Ho did. unlike these jerkoffs, i wouldn't have pissed away draft picks and done a better job addressing team needs than what these *******s have done. hell, i could name a few posters in here who could have done a better job. this is ****ing bull****.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Re: Team bashing will continue....

Hey, 10 years of no playoffs and incompetent coaches really builds up a lot of frustration in the fan base.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

I'll hold off my bashing until we are mathematically eliminated from winning the AFC East in 10 days.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DevilPaul
        Hey, 10 years of no playoffs and incompetent coaches really builds up a lot of frustration in the fan base.

it sure does. i kind of laughed when Tackling Dummy first started off with his 4-12 predictions. as time has has gone on and with all the crap i've seen and read with this organization, i'm not laughing anymore. i'm beginning to think...scratch that... i'm thinking that he's hit the nail on the head. it's bad enough stringing 7-9 seasons for so long and not seeing any kind of hope to move past that and be on the other side of a .500 record. after 5 preseason games, i honestly don't see it happening. now with Turk Schonert being labeled the scapegoat, the fingerpointing has started. it reminds me of the turmoil we went through with Butler and the Old Fart. we all know what happened after that.
        now we're getting the 50th anniversary thing, the T.O. signing, and the Old Fart going to the HOF shoved down our throats as a smokescreen to blanket the fact that this team absolutely sucks. over 55,000 people have bought into it, with season tickets, and they're about to find out what a rolling pin, laminated with 30 grit sandpaper, is all about. how's that for a sore ass?
        people can say all the good things they want to say about the Old Fart but he's nothing more than a Hall of Fame schuyster. the guy paid pennies for this team, compared to nowadays, and he whines about an empty tin cup. the league accomodates him with games in Toronto, for him to make money and shut him the hell up, and he still continues to screw the fans in Buffalo by penny pinching and putting out a bad product.
        the **** is getting older than that old bastard. i wish he would just sell the team and let somebody else attempt to make better than what he's doing. if anything, he's just making it worse hanging around and making us wait for his decrepit ass to croak.
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
          I'll hold off my bashing until we are mathematically eliminated from winning the AFC East in 10 days.

will that be after Brady's 2nd TD pass?

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
            will that be after Brady's 2nd TD pass?
            Opening kickoff... right after Dick calls a time out...

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
              Opening kickoff... right after Dick calls a time out...
              Oh please- Dicky would never waste a timeout in such a manner.

He's going to wait until we're down 20-0 early in the second. It'll be 4th down from the Patriots' 20 and he'll use it to try to ice Lindell. Then a few plays later, he'll call timeout after a routine play, then lose a challenge attempt on said play, leaving us without timeouts for the last 10 minutes of the half. That's how these things work.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ingtar33
                Dances With Buffaloes
                • Sep 2002

i knew we were in trouble when the first thing TD did when he got in power was sign Eric Moulds over Marcellus Wiley.

Given, Wiley had an injury plagued career when he left to SD, and never reached the numbers he had in buffalo.. and Moulds put in another good 5 years or so in buffalo... so in hind sight it looks like TD made the right choice.

However... It terrified me, that when given the choice between WR and DE he chose WR. The NFL is won in the trenches, and his shift in focus scared the hell out of me as a fan. My fear was justified when he refused to resign Ted Washington... and though he brought in sam adams, he brought in a guy on the tail end of his career... and for cheep.

It's been a decade since that disaster took over the team, gutted the scouting staff and neglected the lines. This off season, more accurately.. this draft we paid attention to the line for the first time (serious attention i mean) in a decade. sadly, this investment is only a first step. we need a quality DT, maybe (depending on schobel) a new DE, and at least one more linebacker (probably 2) before i start to feel better about the defensive side of the ball, we also will need either Bell to turn into a starting OT, or Walker and butler to get their acts together, before we can start to feel good about the o-line (we'll probably need one more player on the line before it's all said and done)

All of this before i even address the QB. Yes... if Trent doesn't progress... we'll need to look for an answer elsewhere. However... he'll get this year to prove it.
                My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Ten years ago we had a team on the field that could compete for the SB. Now we have a team that can compete for the first pick. We have made no progress and ownership has told us we need to buy this crappy product or we won't have one at all.

Comment

• Thurmal
                    • Oct 2005

They have refused to build a decent o-line for years; that is the problem. They also hire head coaches that are as sharp as bowling balls; another problem.

I am this close to pulling for them to be terrible just for the small chance that Ralph might be desparate enough to win a championship that he gets all these loser scouts, coaches, etc. out of here.
                    "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by DevilPaul
                      We have missed the playoffs from 2000 through 2008. That's 9 seasons/years. I'm not trying to be a smart***, but let's not keep making it any worse than it is.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Thurmal
                        They have refused to build a decent o-line for years; that is the problem. They also hire head coaches that are as sharp as bowling balls; another problem.

BINGO!!!!!!!! there you have it. combine that with not putting a DL together that can't stop the run and put pressure on opposing QB's and you have a recipe for disaster. that's what we've been seeing firsthand for the last decade. it sucks MAJOR balls.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          We have missed the playoffs from 2000 through 2008. That's 9 seasons/years. I'm not trying to be a smart***, but let's not keep making it any worse than it is.

but that's the problem. IT IS WORSE!!!!!!!! the **** is getting old when we hear excuses week after week and year after year.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                            but that's the problem. IT IS WORSE!!!!!!!! the **** is getting old when we hear excuses week after week and year after year.
                            Oh, I know our situation is getting worse, our future is looking worse, and we will undoubtedly make this our 10th straight year with no playoffs.

I just meant it's 9 years NOW, not 10.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                              Oh, I know our situation is getting worse, our future is looking worse, and we will undoubtedly make this our 10th straight year with no playoffs.

I just meant it's 9 years NOW, not 10.

Music City Miracle is like a cold knife still twitching in our muscles.

Comment

Working...
                              X