PDA

View Full Version : More Wins????

SABURZFAN
09-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Bills or Lions?

i'm beginning to think Detroit will have a better season. :hang:

The Juice Is Loose
09-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Awesome thread. Very well thought out. I really like how you defended your argument with substance, and information. Keep up the good work.

Rich, and compelling.

SABURZFAN
09-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Awesome thread. Very well thought out. I really like how you defended your argument with substance, and information. Keep up the good work.

Rich, and compelling.

unlike you, i don't start a thread QUITTING on my team and then come back to look like a lying tool.

Ingtar33
09-05-2009, 12:22 PM
the bills will have more wins. the lions are the one team in the league I'm pretty sure will be hands down worse then us.

do you see the lions winning any division games?

no.. ain't happening. they'll probably 2-14 or something this year.

Nighthawk
09-05-2009, 12:24 PM
the bills will have more wins. the lions are the one team in the league I'm pretty sure will be hands down worse then us.

The real question is...do you see the Bills winning any division games?

BillsWin
09-05-2009, 12:43 PM
championship!!

SABURZFAN
09-05-2009, 05:26 PM

i honestly don't see the Bills winning any division games either.

SABURZFAN
09-05-2009, 05:27 PM
The real question is...do you see the Bills winning any division games?

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Pink
09-05-2009, 06:57 PM

Reverse this and think in Bills terms.

You come up with the same answer.

Prov401
09-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Honestly, I think the Lions will have a good season this year. Well, compared to last anyways. I think they'll go 6-10, and I do think they will win a few division games. Anybody who has sat and learned for as many years as Jim Schwartz has in Tennessee under Jeff Fisher, is going to be a well groomed NFL coach.

I do think we'll go 7-9 with one win over Miami at home. Possibly splitting with the Jets as well, but I think 1-5 in the division is likely. (Hope I'm wrong of course)

SABURZFAN
09-09-2009, 08:42 AM
bump....

Canadian'eh!
09-09-2009, 08:45 AM

Do you honestly see the BILLS winning any division games?

They couldn't last year... and seem to be looking WORSE.

Ickybaluky
09-09-2009, 08:58 AM

The Rams as well. They are putrid. However, l like both team's head coaches.

Ingtar33
09-09-2009, 10:30 AM
the bills are a better football team then the lions are right now. Not by much.. however...

The lions will win a few games, but they won't get more then 4... and i really do see the bills winning 5~ish games.

The question is not are we worse then the lions (we aren't).. it's are we worse then the raiders or buccaneers? who i think are just as messed up as us.

DraftBoy
09-09-2009, 10:35 AM
I think we are better than the following teams;

Lions
Rams
...the end.

MassEffect218435
09-09-2009, 10:38 AM
I have the Lions winning 6 games, I have the Bills winning 5.

psubills62
09-09-2009, 10:41 AM
I think we are better than the following teams;

Lions
Rams
...the end.

I would personally add the Bucs to that list too.

Honestly, there's not much I like about the Seahawks either. Their OL is about as bad as ours, their D is weak except for the LB's, with mediocre WR's and average RB's...not a recipe for success, imo.

Billz_fan
09-09-2009, 12:15 PM
I have to disagree with the thought that the Buc's are worse than the bills. I have watched all the games of both teams so far. I have to watch the Bucs here in Tampa bay :D

I think the Buc's are above the Bills. They have problems but watching the Bills so far brings the word "inept" to mind.

Now the fact they will play in Buffalo certainly adds to the Bills chances unfortunatly though, I think the Bucs are a better team. They at least have managed to find the end zone a few times.

SABURZFAN
10-11-2009, 04:22 PM
anybody else?????????