PDA

View Full Version : Roger Goodell > Jerry Jones

The Juice Is Loose
09-05-2009, 10:24 AM
He's younger and more powerful, flat out. What will Jerry do if he doesn't get his way with this revenue sharing? Cancel the Cowboys? I doubt it very much.

Roger Goodell is a gift from god straight to NFL teams like us. He's already stated that the BIlls and Packers and teams of that type are important to the league and he'll do whatever it takes to make them stay strong.

Obviously, Ralph dying will be our one catch 22 as a new owner could just take the team and move it. But I honestly believe everything Roger GOodell says and I have faith that he will do whatever he can do to protect teams like Buffalo and Green Bay.

Also, I feel that us as fans need to learn to embrace these Canada games. Whether you like it or not, it's the best chance that this team has to be here. A regional team. I personally have thought several times about just moving to Toronto! Flat out it's a bettter place to live than Buf/Roch!

So, yeah, F Jerry Jones. But believe in Roger Goodell and this teams effort to beef up its fan base. Go Bills!

Goobylal
09-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Roger Goodell is an employee of the owners. That being said, Jones needs 21 other teams to vote with him to get rid of revenue sharing, and that won't happen. I'd be surprised if anyone goes along with him, after that albatross of a CBA he pushed for, and they scuttled just 2 years later.

The Juice Is Loose
09-05-2009, 11:38 AM
I hate Jerry Jones with a passion.

YardRat
09-05-2009, 11:43 AM
He's an ungrateful bastard, pure and simple.

ddaryl
09-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Jerry Jones represents much of what I view as wrong with American capitialism. Greed. Take as much for yourself and don't worry about the pain, problems, or inconveniences you push on others affected by your selfish pursuits.

He who dies with the most toys wins mentality...

If Jones was to succeed in destorying revenue sharing he is well on his way to making Soccer the #1 sport in the USA