PDA

View Full Version : Giant Dt Hamilton Arrested For Drugs

Gunzlingr
05-23-2003, 08:29 AM
May 23, 2003 -- Giant defensive tackle Keith Hamilton is in trouble again.
Early yesterday morning, Hamilton was pulled over on Interstate 287 in Harding Township, N.J. (Morris Country), when an officer spotted tinted windows on his SUV. That was the least of Hamilton's problems.

He was arrested for possession of cocaine, possession of under 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to Sgt. Dan Irons of the Harding Township Police Dept.

Iron said "no amount at this point in time" when asked to reveal what the police report listed as to how much cocaine was found in Hamilton's vehicle.

more (http://www.nypost.com/sports/giants/35818.htm)

Turf
05-23-2003, 04:39 PM
Like I said before, like none of us has ever been stopped by police with an open container of liqour, a bag of weed, and some cocaine. Geez.... lets not be hypocrites people....:rolleyes::D

Cntrygal
05-25-2003, 10:51 AM
"Hamilton, who was stopped at 12:48 a.m., was also charged with the motor vehicle violation of consumption of alcohol in a vehicle. "

:shakeno:

But.... The article doesn't say that he was driving erradically... Does NJ have a "window tint" restriction for vehicles (how dark the windows can be)?

Cntrygal
05-25-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Travis Hunter
Like I said before, like none of us has ever been stopped by police with an open container of liqour, a bag of weed, and some cocaine. Geez.... lets not be hypocrites people....:rolleyes::D

:rolleyes:

I don't drink and drive, and I certainly don't do drugs. I would think that these "extremely well off ($$)" people could afford a chauffer. :D

The_Philster
07-27-2003, 09:25 AM
MORRISTOWN, N.J. - New York Giants defensive tackle Keith Hamilton, charged with cocaine possession, was offered a plea deal Saturday including a sentence of probation and community service.

Hamilton, 32, appeared in Superior Court on Friday. Judge John Harper postponed the case until Sept. 2 to give Hamilton's attorney time to gather information for prosecutors.

Lt. Jeffrey S. Paul, a spokesman for Prosecutor Michael M. Rubbinaccio, said Saturday the arrangement calls for Hamilton to plead guilty to third-degree possession of cocaine...
more (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6392380.htm)