PDA

View Full Version : $50 Says Rhodes at least VISITS New England

The Juice Is Loose
09-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Dude, this happens every year.

No matter who we cut, the Pats are gonna scoop them up and abuse them for knowledge.

I gotta say, I'm pretty dissapointed we cut Rhodes. Its a person who's won in this league, and against New England, and any of that we can have on this team I viewed as a positive.

Man I'm unhappy with this off season. Other than TO.

Prov401
09-05-2009, 12:14 PM
No way. Patriots are litterally stacked at RB. Maroney, Taylor, Morris, Green-Ellis, Faulk.

SabreEleven
09-05-2009, 12:19 PM
This wouldn't be necessary. NE can't beat the Bills blind-folded.

trapezeus
09-05-2009, 04:12 PM
new england hardly needs an edge to beat us. they just hang in for teh first half...then make adjustments. then in the second game we don't change anything and they spank the pants off of us.

Nighthawk
09-05-2009, 04:16 PM
This wouldn't be necessary. NE can't beat the Bills blind-folded.

Actually, I think they CAN beat us blindfolded. :whistling

BillsOwnAll
09-05-2009, 04:17 PM
No way. Patriots are litterally stacked at RB. Maroney, Taylor, Morris, Green-Ellis, Faulk.

stacked with bad RBs....? Pats would be so much more of an offensive juggernaut if they had a capable domimant RB. not just 5 semi servicable guys.

Jeff1220
09-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Taylor is gonna be a monster there....just watch.

BillsOwnAll
09-05-2009, 04:25 PM
no he wont. Hes there #3 RB. And hes like 53.

BillsOwnAll
09-05-2009, 04:26 PM
plus they wont run the ball enough for anyone to be a monster there.

Prov401
09-05-2009, 05:20 PM
stacked with bad RBs....? Pats would be so much more of an offensive juggernaut if they had a capable domimant RB. not just 5 semi servicable guys.

Wow are you serious? Bad rb's? Yea, ok. Kevin Faulk is the silent MVP of the Patriots. He has pretty much been the new Larry Centers of the NFL. The guy is reliable, dependable, durable, gets you whatever yardage is needed, and is a stellar blocking RB. Nevermind he torches teams with the classic New England screen passes. Oh, and he's 3rd on the depth chart. I agree with another post above me. If Fred Taylor remains healthy, I'm expecting a huge year from him. Semi-serviceable is a distant and ignorant way to describe the Patriots backfield.