PDA

View Full Version : Bills announce cuts..

patmoran2006
09-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Copepland Bryan cut.. Also Bowen and Stupar. and Kirk Chambers

Bills will keep 11 DB's (for now at least) Youboty, Florence, Lankster and Wendling all make team.

7 LB's, meaning Corto and Palmer both have made the team.

8 OL, meaning Johnathan SCott has made the team.

Dr. Lecter
09-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Copepland Bryan cut.. Also Bowen and Stupar. and Kirk Chambers

Bills will keep 11 DB's (for now at least) Youboty, Florence, Lankster and Wendling all make team.

7 LB's, meaning Corto and Palmer both have made the team.

8 OL, meaning Johnathan SCott has made the team.

8 OL.

Chambers was cut along with Hennessy, Gaddis and Rodd (Waived/injured)

trapezeus
09-05-2009, 05:41 PM
they skimp on salaries in areas you need them, but then keep denney and kelsay...what goes through their mind....and honestly 11 dbs? what the f!

i hate you jauron....i simply hate you.

patmoran2006
09-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Yeah I saw that (chambers) right after posting.

PECKERWOOD
09-05-2009, 05:45 PM
It would've been smart to cut Kelsay and simply let Denney play out his final year of his contract, two birds with one stone.

mysticsoto
8 OL.

Chambers was cut along with Hennessy, Gaddis and Rodd (Waived/injured)

Well, I did mention that I liked what I saw of Jonathan Scott in TC. He locked on to his defender and blocked well - he looked much improved. Maybe he can take over RT next year.

trapezeus
who made the offensive side cut decisions if they tossed the OC by the wasteside?

at the end of last year i made the mistake of saying "how can this team do worse?" Thank you buffalo for showing me how it can be done.

Michael82
09-05-2009, 05:49 PM
11 DBs? thats crazy! Plus Wendling sucks as a safety. i also dont get how we keep Corto over Bowen. Bowen shows more potential and can actually play LB. Corto sucks! If anything, I would have rather kept another OL or DL than 11 DBs. :ill:

realdealryan
09-05-2009, 05:49 PM
I never thought I could really get down on the offseason until the last few years. Maybe it's 'forum mentality', but I can't get excited about some of the players who, whether because of perceived performance or front-office $$$ ****up, are still on this team.

Michael82
09-05-2009, 05:51 PM
I do like keeping Scott over Chambers though. Kirk Chambers was awful in camp and Scott showed some potential at RT.

patmoran2006
09-05-2009, 05:56 PM
LOL.. Our 11th DB (Wendling) in our staff's mind was more important to keep than a RB (with Lynch out three games and Jackson banged up) that rushed for over 100 yards in a Super Bowl (Rhodes)

I shake my head at this team.

psubills62
09-05-2009, 06:00 PM
I can't believe they kept Kelsay and Denney ANOTHER year.

The next coaching staff is going to have a heyday with this roster and red ink. I can see any coach in his office chuckling to himself as he crosses Kelsay and Denney off his list.

Nighthawk
09-05-2009, 06:04 PM
It's pretty obvious that this organization doesn't have a clue what they are doing. Corto and Wendling should have been gone...both suck and bring nothing to this team.

Mad Bomber
09-05-2009, 06:08 PM
LOL.. Our 11th DB (Wendling) in our staff's mind was more important to keep than a RB (with Lynch out three games and Jackson banged up) that rushed for over 100 yards in a Super Bowl (Rhodes)

I shake my head at this team.
EXACTLY.

Look at our running back corps for opening day vs. NE.....

camelcowboy
09-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Why do they play preseason games? The players who perform this year are cut for the same old scrubs

psubills62
09-05-2009, 06:11 PM
You just have to wonder how they'll fill the roster spot if they manage to trade Parrish or Youboty. Maybe re-sign Copeland Bryan? At least that's the hope.

YardRat
09-05-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm guessing a deal with Youboty is imminent.

Nobody in their right mind would keep 11 d-backs.

Ohhh...Wait a minute....

Canadian'eh!
09-05-2009, 07:10 PM
11 DB's?

Keeping Corto and Wendling over Stupar and Bryan?

How the **** DID DENNEY BEAT OUT BRYAN?

ddaryl
09-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Why do they play preseason games? The players who perform this year are cut for the same old scrubs

Jauron is scared to take a chance with young guys. He knows he is on the hot seat. (Hell the Steve Johnson debacle is proof of that) His conservative mind set is his downfall and yet he can't break himself from it. He should be desperate to make those kinds of changes. He did fire Schonert and put AVP in though, but that's all the balls he has left for this year.

Who's fault is it for his lame duck status... Ralphie for not doing the right thing and telling Dick to **** himself after last seasons complete melt down :offair:

Turf
09-05-2009, 10:16 PM
11 dbs. Does anyone in the NFL or media, or anywhere else in the civilized world of football now realize what a tool we have running the show. JFC. 11 DBS.
I thought Stu Barber was bad. I thought the mid 80's were bad. This is beyond stupid. It's unfathomable. Really? Reallly? 11 dbs?

Throne Logic
09-05-2009, 10:46 PM
You just have to wonder how they'll fill the roster spot if they manage to trade Parrish or Youboty. Maybe re-sign Copeland Bryan? At least that's the hope.

I'm sure there is another DB out there they can bring in. I'm sure they'd feel much better with an even dozen DB's on the roster. It would offer a reserve player for the new scheme.

This way they could field an entire defensive scheme made up entirely of DB's. Screw the nickel and the dime. Bring out the Sacagawea Cover-11 Defense!