PDA

View Full Version : Horrible

Mitchell55
09-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Corto, Denney, Wendling, and John Scott shouldnt of made the team, especially over Bryan, Stupar, and Rhodes. Wow, horrible.

Goobylal
09-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Rhodes was gone. He looks done. Unfortunately.

As for Bryan and Stupar, they can be put on the PS.

Mitchell55
09-05-2009, 07:52 PM

As for Bryan and Stupar, they can be put on the PS.

Bryan should be starting, Stupar is way better than Schouman and maybe Fine

PECKERWOOD
09-05-2009, 07:55 PM

Bryan should be starting? Tell me, how is the weather on Mars?

TigerJ
I would have liked to see Bryan and Stupar make the team, but I was somewhat underwhelmed by Dominic Rhodes' preseason performance. I didn't think John Wendling earned a spot on the team based on what I saw. Denney doesn't do much in the pass rush but he's not too bad as a run defender. Jonathon Scott might be a better tackle than Kirk Chambers, though Chambers can play a little guard. Th Bills cut a better linebacker in Alvin Bowen, but Bowen is a likely practice squad designee while Corto wasn't PS eligible. I think that was the primary difference between them. They are both decent special teamers. At least Corto put on a little meat this year. The idea of a 208 lb linebacker in the NFL is just nuts.

Dr. Lecter

Bryan should not be starting.

He should be here ahead of Kelsay, but he is not a starter.

Mitchell55
09-05-2009, 07:56 PM

Compared to Kelsay, yes. He should be starting on our team.

TigerJ
09-05-2009, 07:57 PM

As for Bryan and Stupar, they can be put on the PS.I'm pretty sure that's where they'll end up. I always worry a little bit about good players on the PS getting snapped up by another team.

SquishDaFish
09-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Horrible I agree man.....

Your POSTING that is

Mad Bomber
09-06-2009, 11:11 AM
I don't agree that he should be starting, but he should be on the team.

SABURZFAN
09-06-2009, 02:47 PM

it hasn't rained there in a while.

Nighthawk
09-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Scott should definitely be on this roster...don't know what you were watching. I agree Bryan should have made the team, but Kelsay must have something on Jauron which keeps his job safe!

Jan Reimers
09-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Scott should definitely be on this roster...don't know what you were watching. I agree Bryan should have made the team, but Kelsay must have something on Jauron which keeps his job safe!
Dick with a Donkey.

Mitchell55
09-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Horrible I agree man.....

Your POSTING that is

Dude, you have a serious problem. In the last 6 posts Ive had you always respond to each one negetivly, no matter what. You yet to say anything constructive.

Dujek
09-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Dick with a Donkey.

Inter-species erotica...

Ground Chuck
09-06-2009, 09:10 PM
I don't understand getting so worked up by the last three guys on the roster.

BillsWin
09-06-2009, 09:24 PM
oh Mitch, Mitch, Mitch, Mitch, Mitch, Mitch, Mitch... when you make a new thread for every thought that pops in your head, sometimes when it has no real conversational value, you'll get some haters.

I agree on the letting go of Copeland. But Stupar is on our practice squad ready to go if we need him.

Rhodes' cut kind of sucked, but he didnt show alot in the preseason anyway. He's just a name player we all hyped up because he has a Super Bowl ring.

I like Stupar over Schouman. Of course I like Fine and Nelson both over Schouman.

Go Bills.