PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting on an interview with AVP...

BillsWin
09-05-2009, 09:53 PM
I'd really like to read what he thinks this offense needs, what direction he intends to take it. Any new schemes he may want to run. etc. etc. etc. I realize he wont give away much info, but an interview with our new O.C. would be great. Am I the only one?

chernobylwraiths
09-05-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm sure you will get one eventually. I'm also sure he has a lot of work to do in a new job which starts in about a week for something he has not fully done before.

BillsWin
09-05-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm sure you will get one eventually. I'm also sure he has a lot of work to do in a new job which starts in about a week for something he has not fully done before.

thats true. I was just wondering why Chris Brown hadn't given him a call yet.

PECKERWOOD
09-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Say what you want about AVP, I loved him as a player. He was a career backup but still, when he came in to the game he always showed spunk and energy. I could actually see him having his way with our offense and opening things up. We have two premier WRs in Terrell Owens and Lee Evans, we should be lighting people up.

ddaryl
09-05-2009, 10:38 PM
I love that AVP is OC... I hope he's the one

definitely want to hear what he has planned.... but my guess is he's putting in 20 hour days getting the house in order. No time for an interview