Do you guys ever look foward to a season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

Do you guys ever look foward to a season?

All you guys talk about is firing someone. cuttin someone. how bad the bills suck. Try to look foward to a season. its more fun that way.

Plus theres a reason dick jaurons a NFL coach and your not.
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Do you guys ever look foward to a season?

I always look forward to the season. I understand some of the negative attention but some posters take it way to far. LETS GO BUFFALO!!

Comment

• more cowbell
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
      All you guys talk about is firing someone. cuttin someone. how bad the bills suck. Try to look foward to a season. its more fun that way.

lol
      The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

r u serious

I take it you've been a Bills fan for a couple of weeks at most.

Comment

• 3rdn1
          • Aug 2006

[QUOTEAll you guys talk about is firing someone. cuttin someone. how bad the bills suck. Try to look foward to a season. its more fun that way.
          ][/QUOTE]

their phones are lighting up as we speak......getting in line for all the openings come the end of the season.......

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
            • Apr 2005

Say the same thing after fifty years of Ralph's poor choices. The Rob Johnsons, Hank Bulloughs, and the ever present Dickie J. yeah being a Bills fan can be great ,if you have the likes of Bruce , Jim,Thurm, Andre , hell even OJ in the day on your team. Give me guys like Lou Saban who inspired, give me the Joe Fergusons who refused to give up. Give me guys like cookie , and golden wheels who would flat out get the ball down field.

"Plus theres a reason dick jaurons a NFL coach and your not "

Weather or not Dick is the coach or people like us here on this board are the coach , what's the difference if we don't see the playoff? Now tell me the reason why I should be upbeat up DJ still in control?

Sorry ,but in my opinion , thinking like your advocating, is equal to telling Wilson your satisfied with the status quo.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• Nighthawk
              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
              • Jul 2002

And that is??? It sure as hell isn't because he knows what he's doing!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

The only reason Dick Jauron is an NFL coach is because Ralph is unwilling to pay for someone better.

Performance dictates competence, not title. Jauron has ONE winning season in 8 full seasons as an NFL head coach. In 3 years, he's never even had a .500 season in Buffalo.

And when the team is 7-9 for 3 straight years and has only had one winning season in the last 10 years, the fans have EVERY right to call for people to be fired or cut.

Why should we look forward to this season? What's different? We got rid of Schonert but we did it way too late. We got Owens, but Edwards looks awful and the OL is completely reshuffled. On D, we have an undersized rookie DE and all the same guys we had last year. What logical reason is there to expect this team to be any better than last year's team? There simply isn't one.

On top of that, the NFL delayed the start of our season by roughly 30 hours and gave us the toughest possible game with the largest possible amount of Brady ass-kissing to start off. That would temper anyone's enthusiasm.
                Last edited by OpIv37; 09-07-2009, 08:04 PM.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                  I always look forward to the season. I understand some of the negative attention but some posters take it way to far. LETS GO BUFFALO!!
                  That's what's hilarious about this place. You've got a good group of people that like to talk Bills football, and then you've also got a handful of clowns that are basically just attention whores, repeating everything in as many threads as they can. Bills suck, have sucked for 10 years, hey look at me I said they sucked!! I, for one, am VERY excited about this season!

Comment

• yordad
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                    And that is??? It sure as hell isn't because he knows what he's doing!
                    He likes to hit people. He's real good at football. He's just, he's just, real good at football. And he shows up.

Edit: But I gotta look at the tape.
                    Last edited by yordad; 09-07-2009, 07:43 PM.
                    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Yeah, no one looks forward to the season. We just enjoy *****ing. Oh brother.

It's just that some of us have real concerns about how this team is run and what they are doing about it. Obviously they are valid based on the last 9 years. Do you think?

I was the same guy in the late 80s and 90s who thought we could win every game.

This idea that people are pessimistic for no reason is stupid.

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

He's just young. He'll learn I guess. I've grown immune to the team over the past 5 years or so. People just vent/outlet in different ways. There's nothing any of us can say to change the team. It's fun to speculate at times I guess though. To each his own.

Comment

• Kenny
                          • Aug 2004

Do I look forward to a season... hell yes. Am I excited... of course.
                          But am I optimistic about our chances? No.

I love football, and I love the Bills... but we have to be realistic here. I think the last time I was actually optimistic to start out a season was 2 years ago, -when JP and Lee were coming off (somewhat) breakout season and Lynch was just a rook.

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

Anyone that really thinks the Bills will at the least make the playoffs this year is in for a wake up call. I'm even one of the most optimistic people by nature but I don't even believe that. There are different reasons I look forward to the season though. Things such as watching the games with my boys, making the trek to Buffalo with my family, hanging with my friends there, fantasy football, etc. It's' not life or death to me.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

I haven't REALLY looked forward to a season in a few years. The hiring of Mularkey and then Jauron really sucked away my enthusiasm.

Comment

Working...
                              X