PDA

View Full Version : If This Happens We Beat the Pats.

Chewytie
09-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Thinking back to the home game against the Fins (in '05 I believe) on the FIRST Fins posession Takeo Spikes pulls a pick-six on the Fins 14-ish YL.

If Posluszny pulls something like this first quarter on D-day. I can feel a win. (or another fourth quarter 1 FG loss.)

jamze132
09-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Thinking back to the home game against the Fins (in '05 I believe) on the FIRST Fins posession Takeo Spikes pulls a pick-six on the Fins 14-ish YL.

If Posluszny pulls something like this first quarter on D-day. I can feel a win. (or another fourth quarter 1 FG loss.)
The 06' opener in NE, Fletcher recovers the fumble for a TD on the first play of the game, I believe. We were up 17-7 at the half and got shut out in the 2nd to lose by 2. Good times.

Mahdi
09-08-2009, 01:54 PM
The 06' opener in NE, Fletcher recovers the fumble for a TD on the first play of the game, I believe. We were up 17-7 at the half and got shut out in the 2nd to lose by 2. Good times.
I believe Spikes caused that fumble on a blitz. Sacked Brady and forced the fumble.

jamze132
09-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Little did we know, that game was the beginning of Dick's awesome ride. Highlights include ill advised time outs, poor game mismanagement, Fewell, and many other reason why we are consistently 7-9.