PDA

View Full Version : Chambers signed after Walker released

BILLSROCK1212
09-08-2009, 03:27 PM
per bb.com message boards per vtext...i'm shocked (sarcasm)

SquishDaFish
09-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Already posted like 10-15 mins ago

BILLSROCK1212
09-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Already posted like 10-15 mins ago
find a thread with this kiddo....the only place i found it was in the Langston thread and that was posted around when i posted this

PECKERWOOD
09-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Call me crazy but I smell a trade brewin... Anybody else think we may trade for somebody?

X-Era
09-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Call me crazy but I smell a trade brewin... Anybody else think we may trade for somebody?

There has been talk of Merriman. Hes great friends with TO and may be falling out of favor with SD.

SquishDaFish
09-08-2009, 03:35 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=178994 <---Started at 3:58 yours at 4:27. Same time??? And Im no kid

BILLSROCK1212
we better....and if this player is good....i hope ill be smellin' playoffs....then again every player except Brad Butler is new to our O-line this year

PECKERWOOD
There has been talk of Merriman. Hes great friends with TO and may be falling out of favor with SD.

That wouldn't make sense though, I'm talking about trading for a lineman but obviously Merriman would be amazing.

HHURRICANE
If there is no trade and Chambers starts at LT I really am done with this team. Chambers looked like crap the entire pre-season. I can't even believe he's back on the roster.

Walker was 10X better than Chambers so if this is about saving 3 million dollars than what the ****. Are we going to even reach the minimum cap number?

THATHURMANATOR
09-08-2009, 03:36 PM
per bb.com message boards per vtext...i'm shocked (sarcasm)
So we resigned Chambers?

Night Train
Butler and Jonathon Scott at Tackle. It is what it is.

If anything, the Bills need another interior lineman.

BILLSROCK1212
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=178994 <---Started at 3:58 yours at 4:27. Same time??? And Im no kid
dude...saying that makes u look like a kid, if a post is doubled no1 shud give a ****, let the mods delete it

THATHURMANATOR
If there is no trade and Chambers starts at LT I really am done with this team. Chambers looked like crap the entire pre-season. I can't even believe he's back on the roster.

Walker was 10X better than Chambers so if this is about saving 3 million dollars than what the ****. Are we going to even reach the minimum cap number?
Don't be a bandwagon *****.

X-Era
09-08-2009, 03:37 PM

Read bb.com

CB has reported its Bell to LT.

SquishDaFish
09-08-2009, 03:38 PM
dude...saying that makes u look like a kid, if a post is doubled no1 shud give a ****, let the mods delete it

Sorry tough guy

Tatonka
09-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Don't be a bandwagon *****.

he said the same exact thing after peters was traded.. and look what happened.

madness
09-08-2009, 03:44 PM
MOD's please fix the title.

BILLSROCK1212
09-08-2009, 03:45 PM
MOD's please fix the title.
i did it

patmoran2006
09-08-2009, 04:21 PM
I LOVE the dumping of Walker from LT, he was BRUTAL this preseason.

I DONT like not moving back Walker to RT, where he was above average and imo a lot better than Butler will be.

I HATE bringing back Chambers; they couldn't find a better OT out there?

kid mickey
09-08-2009, 04:23 PM
I thought they would keep Walker on as the reserve tackle, but as you can see in my sig I kinda figured Bell was going to be starting this year.

Jaybird
09-08-2009, 04:24 PM
I LOVE the dumping of Walker from LT, he was BRUTAL this preseason.

I DONT like not moving back Walker to RT, where he was above average and imo a lot better than Butler will be.

I HATE bringing back Chambers; they couldn't find a better OT out there?

You called the move on saturday!

trapezeus
09-08-2009, 04:30 PM
That's true. Pat did call this on Saturday. Pat, please tell us your sources are saying something bigger is brewing over there and that this isn't simply just cutting costs because walker was too expensive as a back up.

For christ's sake, the bills OL depth isn't much and bell is already complaining of a tweaked back. Is walker really worse than a kid who's back is injured?

sdbillsfan2
09-08-2009, 04:32 PM

Merriman falling out of favor with SD ? lol not likely ! Where did that crap mis-information come from? .. All the players are backing him and the front office hasn't said boo. The local news (all media) have never hinted anything other then the girl may be a bigger nut then thought.

As far as T.O and being friends, I can't comment on that other then I've never seen then together around town.

BertSquirtgum
09-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Merriman falling out of favor with SD ? lol not likely ! Where did that crap mis-information come from? .. All the players are backing him and the front office hasn't said boo. The local news (all media) have never hinted anything other then the girl may be a bigger nut then thought.

As far as T.O and being friends, I can't comment on that other then I've never seen then together around town.

you better catch up on your football news. it was on espn today.

X-Era
09-08-2009, 05:08 PM

Its unsubstantiated talk, that is all.

However, Id be very happy with a move like this.

X-Era
09-09-2009, 08:15 AM

Not exactly a ringing endorsement. Not even a "Merriman isnt going anywhere".

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/08/aj-smith-doesnt-carry-merrimans-water/