PDA

View Full Version : The Bills are going to shock you all...

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 06:56 PM
just you wait. I've been negative for the past few months and it keeps getting worse and worse, and worse and worse. Oh, and worse.

The Bills had alot of promise before the preseason. With Owens on board there were many pegging the Bills to win over 8 games. Some thought we would take a step into the playoffs. add in the no-huddle and it seemed like this was going to be a good year.

then we saw them play and it was clear to anyone who has played football before that our "no-huddle" offense was not what it should be. It does not strike fear into the hearts of defenses. It certainly was not fast enough, or efficient enough and it looked like our offense was going nowhere!!!

Then we fire our OC, we drop our LT and things are spiraling out of control.

or so we think...

Alex Van Pelt will put his mark on the no-huddle. He will quicken the pace and will open it up. there will be more risks and more high octane plays that actually play to the strengths of this team. Our wide receivers and runningbacks are very talented and AVP will know how to get them the ball.

Edwards will have a good year. You think he wont by what weve all seen in the preseason. But, Edwards is intelligent and can get the ball to his play makers if a play is called that puts him in position to do that.

Bell is the real deal at left tackle. He just needs his chance. He will be ready to go.

Our defense will be stout. I am telling you this now. Poz will be a beast this year, Mitchell will step up, Maybin will add a dimension of pass rush we have lacked since Kelsay became the starter. Stroud is still a beast. McKelvin will be lieutenant lock down and Whitner will finally contribute as he will have a ball hawk next to him and the two will wreak havoc on opposing offenses.

The Bills will shock you all this year. Including myself.

We just need to wait. Its almost time to kickoff the 2009 Buffalo Bills season...

yordad
09-08-2009, 06:57 PM
It it will be a shock to you, why are you predicting it?

Mudflap1
09-08-2009, 06:59 PM
When do we start the "Brian Billick" for next HC threads? Week 4? Sooner? He's probably the best choice that would realistically come here and that Ralph would pay for.

elltrain22
09-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Hope so, and I like your optimism, but I sure ain't putting any duckets on that!!

SquishDaFish
09-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Nice posting :clap:

Hemlepp53
09-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Bills Win... Great post. I happen to agree with you. Nothing is over.. especially when it has yet to start. I perdict an up set Week 1 and that will propel us for the rest of the season. Good Post BillsWin... WELL DONE...

BillsOwnAll
09-08-2009, 07:07 PM
optomism on this board....never.

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 07:09 PM
When do we start the "Brian Billick" for next HC threads? Week 4? Sooner? He's probably the best choice that would realistically come here and that Ralph would pay for.

I already started one ;)

BillsWin
It it will be a shock to you, why are you predicting it?

because I was shocked all the while I was writing the post... :couch:

BAM
This is GREAT. I LOVE IT.

IS IT FREEKIN' MONDAY YET????

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 07:10 PM
This is GREAT. I LOVE IT.

IS IT FREEKIN' MONDAY YET????

almost... :D

kelly2reed4six
09-08-2009, 07:12 PM
I like this posting as well! Hey, no one expected the dolphins to go 11-5 and win the AFC east last year BUT THEY DID! Let's just hope that AVP ends up being a hell of an OC. Hey, you never know! My expectations are low, and I won't be sold that this team is making the playoffs until I see the "x" next to their name even if we start 10-0; but the fact of the matter is that any given Sunday any team can win! It doesn't look good right now, but none of us KNOW what is going to happen!

Here's to hoping that we are all pleasantly surprised this season!! :cheers:

Al the Bills Fan
09-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Let's hope so!!! It ain't over till its over

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 07:14 PM
I like this posting as well! Hey, no one expected the dolphins to go 11-5 and win the AFC east last year BUT THEY DID! Let's just hope that AVP ends up being a hell of an OC. Hey, you never know! My expectations are low, and I won't be sold that this team is making the playoffs until I see the "x" next to their name even if we start 10-0; but the fact of the matter is that any given Sunday any team can win! It doesn't look good right now, but none of us KNOW what is going to happen!

Here's to hoping that we are all pleasantly surprised this season!! :cheers:

Ill toast to that. :drunks:

Mr. Pink
09-08-2009, 07:19 PM
My expectations of this season at the start weren't great, as evidenced by a 5-11 prediction.

I'd be shocked if we beat Tampa in 2 weeks now.

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 07:21 PM
My expectations of this season at the start weren't great, as evidenced by a 5-11 prediction.

I'd be shocked if we beat Tampa in 2 weeks now.

leave the negatives at the door this thread is positive. ;)

Mr. Pink
09-08-2009, 07:24 PM
I will be positively surprised if they do beat Tampa!

It might be the only time in the season we'll be .500 :rofl:

That's extremely positive!

Novacane
09-08-2009, 07:26 PM
I hope they shock me :pray:

P.s. beating Tampa would not be a shock. What's so great about Tampa?

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Lets go Bills. Lets go Bills. Lets go Bills ba ba ba ba ba ba BILLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Pink
09-08-2009, 07:32 PM
I hope they shock me :pray:

P.s. beating Tampa would not be a shock. What's so great about Tampa?

What's so great about us?

We may win a 12-9 barnburner.

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 08:20 PM
What's so great about us?

We may win a 12-9 barnburner.

we are the Buffalo Bills. thats what is so great about us! DA BILLS! :superman:

HHURRICANE
09-08-2009, 08:49 PM
just you wait. I've been negative for the past few months and it keeps getting worse and worse, and worse and worse. Oh, and worse.

The Bills had alot of promise before the preseason. With Owens on board there were many pegging the Bills to win over 8 games. Some thought we would take a step into the playoffs. add in the no-huddle and it seemed like this was going to be a good year.

then we saw them play and it was clear to anyone who has played football before that our "no-huddle" offense was not what it should be. It does not strike fear into the hearts of defenses. It certainly was not fast enough, or efficient enough and it looked like our offense was going nowhere!!!

or so we think...

Alex Van Pelt will put his mark on the no-huddle. He will quicken the pace and will open it up. there will be more risks and more high octane plays that actually play to the strengths of this team. Our wide receivers and runningbacks are very talented and AVP will know how to get them the ball.

Edwards will have a good year. You think he wont by what weve all seen in the preseason. But, Edwards is intelligent and can get the ball to his play makers if a play is called that puts him in position to do that.

Bell is the real deal at left tackle. He just needs his chance. He will be ready to go.

Our defense will be stout. I am telling you this now. Poz will be a beast this year, Mitchell will step up, Maybin will add a dimension of pass rush we have lacked since Kelsay became the starter. Stroud is still a beast. McKelvin will be lieutenant lock down and Whitner will finally contribute as he will have a ball hawk next to him and the two will wreak havoc on opposing offenses.

We just need to wait. Its almost time to kickoff the 2009 Buffalo Bills season...

I am Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 08:52 PM
I am Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

:rofl:

Typ0
09-08-2009, 08:54 PM
it would shock me if they scored a TD.

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 08:59 PM
its just occurred to me that I have earned over 700 rep points in the past 7 days. new billszone record? :couch:

I'd like to thank yordad. hmm.... HH. Madbomber... and the many others out there who took the time to thank my posts.

:cry: you make me so happy!!!!

drinks on me. :drunks:

Jeff1220
09-08-2009, 09:02 PM
I really hope that one day this team will convince me to have optimism about them too.

ddaryl
09-08-2009, 09:19 PM
I hope all of the positves are 100% correct and we are a surprise.

but until they show they can play football I'm not felling it. I need to see some cosistency.

I'll watch every game, but I just don't expect much. Its up to the team to turn my spirits around, I've been beat down and just don't have the ability to psyche myslef into believing this year is different... Not after all I have witnessed since training camp

B-DON
09-08-2009, 09:30 PM
This team shocks me everyday in how much incompetence that one organization can have, what a $h1t show

Jaybird
09-08-2009, 09:41 PM
I like it

Let's all hope for a good season, and get back in the playoffs

let's go Bills.. whatever it takes!!!

Anything is possible (KG)

capitolneal
09-08-2009, 09:48 PM
im so pumped 4 monday we win 24 14

Hemlepp53
09-08-2009, 09:50 PM
WOW..... Look at the turn of attitudes on here.... Good ****... I Like... Well Done Zoners...

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Bills vs. Eagles in the Super Bowl.

COUNT IT.

:D

Hemlepp53
09-09-2009, 05:17 AM
Bills vs. Eagles in the Super Bowl.

COUNT IT.

:D

YEAH..... Thats what i am talking about... Every Year .. Super Bowl or BUST... ANYTHING less is uncivilized....

DMBcrew36
09-09-2009, 06:38 AM

or so we think...

I'm struggling not to neg you for this 'homer rose-colored-glasses' post. ha

mybills
09-09-2009, 07:02 AM
:gobills:

Hemlepp53
09-09-2009, 01:13 PM
I'm struggling not to neg you for this 'homer rose-colored-glasses' post. ha

DMB .. Fight the urge not to hit him with the neg slap.... You really need to learn to play well with others... :whistling

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2009, 01:22 PM
NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mybills
09-09-2009, 01:26 PM
:snicker:

jamze132
09-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Poz will be a beast this year, Mitchell will step up, Maybin will add a dimension of pass rush we have lacked since Kelsay became the starter. Stroud is still a beast. McKelvin will be lieutenant lock down and Whitner will finally contribute as he will have a ball hawk next to him and the two will wreak havoc on opposing offenses.

This reminds me of some baseball play-by-play I heard a while ago.

"Runner on 1st, great speed; runner on 2nd, great speed; runner on 3rd, great guy."

:rofl:

Mudflap1
09-09-2009, 02:31 PM
I already started one ;)

I know, and I agree with it. That's why I posted.

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2009, 02:47 PM
I'm surprised that no 'realists' have responded with: The Bills are going to shock you all........ then dunk our heads in water, then wrap a cord around your necks, then stab you with a rusty knife.

Ralph Wilson's seamen was found at the crime scene.

ddaryl
09-09-2009, 02:50 PM
The Bills are going to shock you all.

You are correct most of us are in shock :birds:

BillsWin
09-09-2009, 03:44 PM
NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thenry20
09-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Alex Van Pelt will put his mark on the no-huddle. He will quicken the pace and will open it up. there will be more risks and more high octane plays that actually play to the strengths of this team.

This contradicts everything Jauron and Shonert have said. The playbook will be simplified not expanded!!!

I'm not saying we won't succeed or score points by the dozens but the O will be simplified because our WR's have complained about it.

BillsWin
09-23-2009, 11:41 PM
bump for the billievers. I posted this before the Pats game with full faith that we'd be 2-0 right now. Yes I predicted a 24-21 Bills win over the Pats and was devastated when we came close just to choke.

Well, the Bills will continue to shock us all. It continues with a win over the Saints this weekend.

Philagape
09-23-2009, 11:56 PM
bump for the billievers. I posted this before the Pats game with full faith that we'd be 2-0 right now. Yes I predicted a 24-21 Bills win over the Pats and was devastated when we came close just to choke.

Well, the Bills will continue to shock us all. It continues with a win over the Saints this weekend.

You're such a good-luck charm.

BillsWin
09-24-2009, 12:05 AM
You're such a good-luck charm.

:dance2: