PDA

View Full Version : I cannot believe how incompetent and moronic this organization is.....

OpIv37
09-08-2009, 07:59 PM
First, they hire Marv as GM when Marv really wanted to be the coach. He went on to make a bunch of stupid decisions, the most egregious of which was hiring Dick Jauron. Jauron gets extended after a 5-1 start, which he ends up turning into a 7-9 debacle. Of course, this was after hiring two inept offensive coordinators in Fairchild and Schonert. And even when the Bills do the right thing and can Schonert, they do so with a mere 10 days before the first actual game. They still managed to botch it.

Then we have Marv's mediocre drafts and horrid FA classes. Remember how excited we all were when Marv shelled out for Walker and Dockery? Both lasted two brief seasons before getting themselves cut. And gain, the Bills can't even right their wrongs correctly. They use a rookie to replace Dock, and end up changing EVERY position on the OL in 1 off-season. Then cut Chambers just to re-sign him and cut Walker two days later. They turned 1 personnel move into 3. And apparently 6 weeks of camp and pre-season was more continuity than this FO could handle, so they went for the 6th OL change in one off-season with the Walker cut.

And while there are reports that they were trying to trade Walker, that's absurd as well. Only the Bills' FO would be dumb enough to think that another team would be willing to talk Walker and his inflated salary.

Keep in mind that Wood and Levitre are rookies, Chambers was Peters' back up who only started because of the holdout, and Hangartner was the back-up in Carolina who started due to injury. If Bell starts, he's green as well. I can't even remember if he even saw the field last year- he definitely has never started an NFL game.

So the end result of all this mismanagement is a completely re-shuffled OL that will feature 4 guys who are named starters for the first times in their career protecting an inexperienced, struggling QB taking orders from an offensive coordinator who's had a mere 10 days to install his system.

And people wonder why I'm pissed off? People wonder why I'm disillusioned with this team? This is incompetence on such a grand scale that I can't even think of an apt analogy. This entire ****ing front office and coaching staff should be **** canned after this season. I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to ignore so many ****ing signs that this team is being Major League'd so they can be relocated to Toronto.

It's hard to believe that keeping Jauron was about football and not money. It's hard to believe that the Peters and Walker moves were about football and not about money.

**** Ralph Wilson and his incompetent bunch of yes-men and marketing gurus that call the shots for this sorry ****ing excuse for an NFL franchise. They've managed to suck all the hope, fun and excitement out of watching Bills football.

OpIv37
09-08-2009, 08:04 PM
I just had to edit my post because I originally said they canned Fairchild instead of Schonert. That just shows how both are so unremarkable that it's impossible to distinguish them from each other, kind of like Lenny and Karl on the Simpsons (I could have gone with Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, but I figured more people would get the Simpsons reference).

JD
09-08-2009, 08:05 PM
In filling Peters role, chambers wasn't faulted once for a sack.. when peters came back the left side was atrocious.

Great posting though!! 5/5

SquishDaFish
09-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Go be a fan of another team then man. Seriously if your so fed up dont watch another game

DraftBoy
09-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Im no longer surprised at all, that's how bad its gotten.

Philagape
09-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Carl was the black guy, I think

OpIv37
09-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Go be a fan of another team then man. Seriously if your so fed up dont watch another game

If I did that, then I wouldn't be a fan.

SquishDaFish
09-08-2009, 08:09 PM
I understand where your coming from trust me. Im just sick of always seeing you post so damn negative all the time. At least lets see how they look this year in a real game then get negative LOL

OpIv37
09-08-2009, 08:13 PM
I understand where your coming from trust me. Im just sick of always seeing you post so damn negative all the time. At least lets see how they look this year in a real game then get negative LOL

I see your point to some degree- I just don't see why we should expect anything from a team that struggled so much in preseason then decided to make huge changes without any time to implement them.

Or, to put it another way, Bell may turn out to be a great LT and AVP may turn out to be a great OC- i just don't see how it's going to happen in time to save this season.

malo
09-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Are there any optimists left?

Typ0
09-08-2009, 08:22 PM
and if we don't buy tickets the team will leave. It looks to me like we are waiting till RW croaks to every have a chance to be competitive...and then it's a real good possibility the team moves. Wilson is the equivalent of a gold digging whore--and a really dumb blond one at that.

Typ0
09-08-2009, 08:23 PM

Great first post!

OpIv37

few and far between.

A couple of years ago, I was a lone voice in the wilderness on this website. It was myself and a handful of other people who saw the flaws in this team, and we used to get bashed by a bunch of people wearing red-and-blue-colored glasses who saw things how they wanted to see them.

Now, reality has smacked most people upside the head and pretty much everyone is equally frustrated and disillusioned with this team.

OpIv37
oh, and welcome to the Zone.

HHURRICANE
09-08-2009, 08:26 PM
My office in Buffalo sounds beyond depressed. I guess local radio there is just hammering this organization.

If you don't think this is all about money and moving the team you are dreaming. I think the Bills are gone after next year.

This is exactly why I started looking for another team to root for.

This sucks but it is reality.

Billzz
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
My office in Buffalo sounds beyond depressed. I guess local radio there is just hammering this organization.

If you don't think this is all about money and moving the team you are dreaming. I think the Bills are gone after next year.

This is exactly why I started looking for another team to root for.

This sucks but it is reality.

See ya.

This board represents a very small percentage of the actual fans that follow the team. The posters here make themselves seem like they count for more by citing "phantom" people and groups. Hell in this thread an entire building of people was used.

Bottom line is until the season plays out no one really will know what these moves will amount to.

Mr. Pink
09-08-2009, 09:16 PM
The thing is...did Marv actually make any of the decisions?

I really think Marv was a feel good story for the fans, a go between Ralph trusted and a figurehead.

I don't think he served any "real" purpose in assembling this team.

Mularkey likely saw the way the power structure was gonna be and after being guaranteed to keep his job said eph this, I'm not sticking around for that trainwreck.

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 09:17 PM
why don't we make OP the GM? :idunno:

OpIv37
09-08-2009, 09:19 PM
See ya.

This board represents a very small percentage of the actual fans that follow the team. The posters here make themselves seem like they count for more by citing "phantom" people and groups. Hell in this thread an entire building of people was used.

Bottom line is until the season plays out no one really will know what these moves will amount to.

lmao.

Of course no one knows, but there are likely outcomes and unlikely outcomes. The most likely outcome is that the team will look just as ****ty as they did in pre-season. The only people who don't see that are people who cannot look at the team objectively. They want the team to do well and when there is no real evidence that the team will do well, they cling to slogans like "no one knows what will happen."

OpIv37
09-08-2009, 09:21 PM
why don't we make OP the GM? :idunno:

That's exactly the problem. I'm just a fan who watches football in my spare time. These guys get paid millions to live, breathe and know football. Yet, people like me- and many others on this board- see these mistakes and problems whereas the FO doesn't.

The people running this team should know more about football than me- it's their job. But they have yet to do anything to prove that they do. I'd say about 30-35% of this board could run the team just as well as these morons do. It's ridiculous.

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 09:24 PM
That's exactly the problem. I'm just a fan who watches football in my spare time. These guys get paid millions to live, breathe and know football. Yet, people like me- and many others on this board- see these mistakes and problems whereas the FO doesn't.

The people running this team should know more about football than me- it's their job. But they have yet to do anything to prove that they do. I'd say about 30-35% of this board could run the team just as well as these morons do. It's ridiculous.

DraftBoy- scouting director :db:

OP- GM :op:

BillsWin- head coach :drool2:

:couch:

OpIv37
09-08-2009, 09:38 PM
DraftBoy- scouting director :db:

OP- GM :op:

BillsWin- head coach :drool2:

:couch:

the sad part is that we could probably pull off 7-9.

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 09:39 PM
the sad part is that we could probably pull off 7-9.

give me two years and I would get this team 12 wins.

BillsWin
09-08-2009, 09:40 PM
four years and you get a Super Bowl championship. Ive got big plans...

Dr. Pepper
09-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Op im with you 90% now, up from 40% a mere 6 months ago.

Scumbag College
09-08-2009, 09:48 PM
The Bills have gone from a cluster**** to a cluster Roman orgy.

Go Bills!

Prov401
09-08-2009, 10:18 PM
First, they hire Marv as GM when Marv really wanted to be the coach. He went on to make a bunch of stupid decisions, the most egregious of which was hiring Dick Jauron. Jauron gets extended after a 5-1 start, which he ends up turning into a 7-9 debacle. Of course, this was after hiring two inept offensive coordinators in Fairchild and Schonert. And even when the Bills do the right thing and can Schonert, they do so with a mere 10 days before the first actual game. They still managed to botch it.

Then we have Marv's mediocre drafts and horrid FA classes. Remember how excited we all were when Marv shelled out for Walker and Dockery? Both lasted two brief seasons before getting themselves cut. And gain, the Bills can't even right their wrongs correctly. They use a rookie to replace Dock, and end up changing EVERY position on the OL in 1 off-season. Then cut Chambers just to re-sign him and cut Walker two days later. They turned 1 personnel move into 3. And apparently 6 weeks of camp and pre-season was more continuity than this FO could handle, so they went for the 6th OL change in one off-season with the Walker cut.

And while there are reports that they were trying to trade Walker, that's absurd as well. Only the Bills' FO would be dumb enough to think that another team would be willing to talk Walker and his inflated salary.

Keep in mind that Wood and Levitre are rookies, Chambers was Peters' back up who only started because of the holdout, and Hangartner was the back-up in Carolina who started due to injury. If Bell starts, he's green as well. I can't even remember if he even saw the field last year- he definitely has never started an NFL game.

So the end result of all this mismanagement is a completely re-shuffled OL that will feature 4 guys who are named starters for the first times in their career protecting an inexperienced, struggling QB taking orders from an offensive coordinator who's had a mere 10 days to install his system.

And people wonder why I'm pissed off? People wonder why I'm disillusioned with this team? This is incompetence on such a grand scale that I can't even think of an apt analogy. This entire ****ing front office and coaching staff should be **** canned after this season. I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to ignore so many ****ing signs that this team is being Major League'd so they can be relocated to Toronto.

It's hard to believe that keeping Jauron was about football and not money. It's hard to believe that the Peters and Walker moves were about football and not about money.

**** Ralph Wilson and his incompetent bunch of yes-men and marketing gurus that call the shots for this sorry ****ing excuse for an NFL franchise. They've managed to suck all the hope, fun and excitement out of watching Bills football.

I do agree man. From the owner to the waterboy, we suck. What hurts about it the most is, I really do believe we have talent here. We need to gut this oranization, and unfortunatley that won't happen with Ralph. Let's face it, Mr. Wilson doesn't have much time, and if he wants to win, and see it, he's going to have to open up his wallet for a new, proven head coach next year.

Like I said, I believe we have talent at most skill positions, i.e RB,WR,CB, and a question mark at QB. What sucks is our schemes, and coaches.

OpIv37
09-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Like I said, I believe we have talent at most skill positions, i.e RB,WR,CB, and a question mark at QB. What sucks is our schemes, and coaches.

and both lines.

malo
09-08-2009, 10:40 PM
I do agree man. From the owner to the waterboy, we suck. What hurts about it the most is, I really do believe we have talent here. We need to gut this oranization, and unfortunatley that won't happen with Ralph. Let's face it, Mr. Wilson doesn't have much time, and if he wants to win, and see it, he's going to have to open up his wallet for a new, proven head coach next year.

Agreed. Thanks for talking me off the ledge. I think there is enough talent to salvage if the right coaches come in. AND the right FO to work with the coaches to fill in all of the missing parts.

Michael82
09-09-2009, 12:36 AM
The Bills are the 2nd biggest joke in the NFL right now, behind only the Raiders. :ill:

billsTOfan
09-09-2009, 12:44 AM
The Bills are the 2nd biggest joke in the NFL right now, behind only the Raiders. :ill:

What about the Lions, Tampa Bay, Denver, Rams, KC, San Fran, Cincy

Possibly Seattle, and Clev.

Denver is the biggest joke in the league with Detroit and Oakland IMO

snow1989
09-09-2009, 02:08 AM
Just adding my simple-simon opinion to the mix. I think we have some talent on this team, but it is mismanaged ( schemes, coaching ) and I don't think we draft all that well ( scouting, personnel ).
This team has been in-flux on the O-line for years....does anyone else think it's odd that we have drafted only 2 centers and a guard within our first 4 picks of every draft in 10 yrs?? A whole slew of defensive backs have been drafted over that time and a few RB's. I'm not saying there isn't any value to be had in the later rounds, but I'm hard pressed to think that no-one of any substance was available for the O-line.
I don't like our schemes...I don't think they fit our personnel. I'm honestly starting to think the no-huddle is just being used to conjure up the glory years of the K-Gun. Trent doesn't have that kind of arm. I think he's a smart kid, has shown flashes, and can be effective if utilized correctly though.
The D-line is just porous...again, personnel better suited to a different scheme or would be great utilized in specialized situations. They used to make fun of "Fat Pat", but no-one could run up our middle with his behemoth self clogging it up either. *shrug*

Sure, some of it no doubt might come down to Ralph and his money...but he has spent some although he did it unwisely ( see Dockery, Langston ), but is that Ralph? Or is it bad scouting and personnel evaluation management oversight? Either way I think Ralph really needs to consider sweeping the front offices. I'm a fan, I'll continue to be one...better to at least have someone to root for than no-one at all, and once upon a time the sun did shine, 4 yrs, 4 straight super bowl appearances ( and let's face it, that will be extremely hard to match by anyone ) and no we didn't win one, but we took the punch and we're still here...that's what makes Buffalo....Buffalo! Punch us with snow, crappy summers, unemployment and even poor team management...but guess what, we keep getting up, and keep going, keep rooting, and keep the Bill-lieve. And yes, my friends...the sun will come out again.

SABURZFAN
09-09-2009, 07:57 AM

:bf1:

BillsOwnAll
09-09-2009, 08:02 AM

I dont understand how everyday you can put together a nicely written essay on a different reason the bills will suck. Does it make you happy or something?

SABURZFAN
09-09-2009, 08:06 AM
I dont understand how everyday you can put together a nicely written essay on a different reason the bills will suck. Does it make you happy or something?

does it make you happy that the Bills are a sub .500 team year in and year out? he has every right to be pissed.

BillsOwnAll
09-09-2009, 08:14 AM
No but that's the fun part about being a fan. Looking froward to a game. I know the bills wont be the best team in the NFL, but what am i going to do to change that? *****ing and complained on a message board DEFINITELY wont change a thing. I look froward to games cause i know there's a slim chance we could win on Monday. That's why they play the games. Watching the game is more fun when you think there's hope, rather then just be a neggy nancy and grouch the whole game.

All in all, there is nothing you can do so be happy for what you got. Did you guys think USA was gonna beat Russia? Did you think Miami would got from 1 win to 11? Its not impossible for us to see the playoffs. Theres no reason not to hope. You should try it sometimes.

unpaid_bills
09-09-2009, 08:17 AM
starting "experienced" vets has really paid off for us. I agree they should have signed some vets in the off-season, but they tried that route (dockery, walker) look where it get em. they decided to invest in a Top WR and defense. I actually think the logic makes perfect sense

they did make a major coach change in firing Turk. If they dont perform this season Jauron will be gone. Be careful what you wish for god knows who they bring in. I think VanPelt is going to excel at O Coordinator. he did this from the sideline most of his career. He got to watch and learn from one of the greats of all-time. It cracks me up me up people want change, but when they make change they complain. Nobody is expecting the Bills to do anything, they may actually surprise us all.

SABURZFAN
09-09-2009, 08:18 AM
No but that's the fun part about being a fan. Looking froward to a game. I know the bills wont be the best team in the NFL, but what am i going to do to change that? *****ing and complained on a message board DEFINITELY wont change a thing. I look froward to games cause i know there's a slim chance we could win on Monday. That's why they play the games. Watching the game is more fun when you think there's hope, rather then just be a neggy nancy and grouch the whole game.

All in all, there is nothing you can do so be happy for what you got. Did you guys think USA was gonna beat Russia? Did you think Miami would got from 1 win to 11? Its not impossible for us to see the playoffs. Theres no reason not to hope. You should try it sometimes.

stay out of your parents liquor cabinet. sniffing the caps has made you delirious. :rolleyes:

Canadian'eh!
09-09-2009, 08:21 AM
You know, it's almost like a curse.

I'm not form Buffalo. I could have chosen ANY of the teams to like when I was younger. But I chose the Bills.

To anyone who says "if you hate what they are doing so much, go find another team.", All i can say is that if ti were that simple, I probably would. It would certainly save me years and years of frustration.

But I'm a Bills fan. Who the hell else would I cheer for? the effing Pats? Cowboys? 49ers?

**** that.

Here in Atlantic Canada , when it comes to hockey, pretty much everyone is either a Leafs fan or a Habs Fan. I was always a Hab fan through and through. But during the awful Ballard years i can't remember ANYONE saying the loved the LEafs. Now that they are marginally better, at least hope to be, these alleged leaf fans are EVERYWHERE.

I have no respect for that. That's why i hate leafs fans. I'd have way more respect if they had suffered through those Ballard years and *****ed and moaned but still stuck with the team, instead of coming out of the woodwork over the past 15 years.

That's what I would have done.

And that's what I'll do with the Bills, no matter how long they suck or how pissed off they make me.

BillsOwnAll
09-09-2009, 08:27 AM
stay out of your parents liquor cabinet. sniffing the caps has made you delirious. :rolleyes:

Typical bills hater on this board. When there shut up and have nothing to say. Its a quick insult to try to make them bigger and badder then everyone else. what a joke

Canadian'eh!
09-09-2009, 08:32 AM
Typical bills hater on this board. When there shut up and have nothing to say. Its a quick insult to try to make them bigger and badder then everyone else. what a joke

how does getting rid of Walker make the team bigger?

SABURZFAN
09-09-2009, 08:34 AM

the only joke is you trying to compare this team to the 1980 USA hockey team. Dick Jauron couldn't hold Herb Brooks' jock and that 1980 hockey team had heart, something we never saw in 5 preseason games with the Buffalo Bills. the 1980 hockey team didn't have a Kawika Mitchell whining about what the fans thought. the 1980 hockey team had a QB on their team (Euruzione sp?) who wasn't afraid to step up as a leader. need i go on?????

BillsOwnAll
09-09-2009, 08:44 AM
the only joke is you trying to compare this team to the 1980 USA hockey team. Dick Jauron couldn't hold Herb Brooks' jock and that 1980 hockey team had heart, something we never saw in 5 preseason games with the Buffalo Bills. the 1980 hockey team didn't have a Kawika Mitchell whining about what the fans thought. the 1980 hockey team had a QB on their team (Euruzione sp?) who wasn't afraid to step up as a leader. need i go on?????

You missed the comparison completely, it was saying that any team can beat any team any day. You think the bills have a 0% chance to win on monday then i hope you dont even watch the game.

Canadian'eh!
09-09-2009, 08:46 AM
You missed the comparison completely, it was saying that any team can beat any team any day. You think the bills have a 0% chance to win on monday then i hope you dont even watch the game.

This is what the Washington Generals lived by for many years.

trapezeus
09-09-2009, 08:52 AM
any team can beat any team on any given day....however, we need to win 10-11 games for the playoffs. So we need to win consistently. And that's where the law of averages meets hardwork and competency.

If you don't have players who work hard and are lead by a competent staff, they you are just left with hoping against logic. And they do this to us every year. We're tired of it. Just give us a ******* winner. There is no more waiting. I've waited 31 years. I want a team that doesn't embarass the region. No one talks about other teams being small market when they win. But we get it all the time because we constantly lose.

RockStar36
09-09-2009, 09:17 AM
For once I completely agree with Op.

The Bills will be extremely lucky to even pull out 5 wins this season.

Jauron should've been gone after last season. Then when the threat of ticket sales were looming, they signed TO just to trick the fans and pull that money right back in.

This season is going to be extremely painful to watch.

SABURZFAN
09-09-2009, 09:48 AM

the only way the Bills beat the Pats is if the Pats take a complete **** in every aspect of the game. i don't see it happening. and don't give me that 31-0 crap from several years ago. Bellycheck is too smart to let that happen again.

elltrain22
09-09-2009, 09:52 AM
:clap:

Banks2Pierce
09-09-2009, 10:13 AM
I agree. And to those saying to support the team no matter what: this is a Bills message board. The purpose is to second guess every little thing that goes on. We're supposed to second guess how many waterboys the team is employing! This team hasn't made the playoffs in 10 years and there should be complete anarchy going on here. I'm surprised people are still able to put together coherent thoughts.

While I don't think Turk knew what he was doing, the "pop warner offense" comment simply won't leave me. Jauron's gotta go. It just sucks because there is no way to salvage this season. It's a train wreck no matter which way you look at it. I love pro football and it's a damn shame that I haven't been able to enjoy my football team for the past however many years. Those first 6 weeks were very enjoyable last season. It made me remember how fun a football season can be: but then we started playing real teams and weren't getting west coast teams at home for 1 oclock games and it all unraveled. It was nothing Jauron was doing. It was luck and talent winning out. We inched by the Raiders for God's sake.

This is so frustrating. Mediocrity is the worst. It's purgatory. Luckily, the end result here is most likely going to be 3 wins, a new coaching staff, and high draft picks. Too bad we will be hiring Gregg Dick Mularkey as the next coach and suffer through more of it.

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2009, 10:16 AM
See ya.

There is alot of negativity on bb.com, but there is still a huge chunk of the fan base that are optimistic. I still have hope for this team, when we start losing games and show no improvement, then I'll switch but I atleast want to start the season off with a good attitude.

Zero
09-09-2009, 10:22 AM
I couldn't agree more with the original poster. This team appears to be run by amatures. Some of the decisions made, from the higher-ups to the coaches, have been truly laughable.

After 10 years of watching this train wreck, I'm past the point of ranting and complaining. Rather than vent to friends or on message boards, I'd rather listen/read while others do it for me. Its more therapeutic that way for me. Besides, people on the radio and on this board do a much better job articulating the problems with this team.

Of course I will still follow the team.I have been afan since '88 and believe me, living in the New York area, it would be convenient NOT to root for the Bills. But then I wouldn't be a true fan now would I?

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-09-2009, 11:42 AM
You know, it's almost like a curse.

I'm not form Buffalo. I could have chosen ANY of the teams to like when I was younger. But I chose the Bills.

To anyone who says "if you hate what they are doing so much, go find another team.", All i can say is that if ti were that simple, I probably would. It would certainly save me years and years of frustration.

But I'm a Bills fan. Who the hell else would I cheer for? the effing Pats? Cowboys? 49ers?

**** that.

Here in Atlantic Canada , when it comes to hockey, pretty much everyone is either a Leafs fan or a Habs Fan. I was always a Hab fan through and through. But during the awful Ballard years i can't remember ANYONE saying the loved the LEafs. Now that they are marginally better, at least hope to be, these alleged leaf fans are EVERYWHERE.

I have no respect for that. That's why i hate leafs fans. I'd have way more respect if they had suffered through those Ballard years and *****ed and moaned but still stuck with the team, instead of coming out of the woodwork over the past 15 years.

That's what I would have done.

And that's what I'll do with the Bills, no matter how long they suck or how pissed off they make me.

This is hilarious because it really reminds me of patriots fans. Does ANYBODY remember any patriots fans 15/20 years ago? I know I don't and when I go to the Bills/Patriots games in Buffalo, there is a HUGE Patriots fan contingency that claim that they've always been down with the Pats. HA!

BAM
09-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Im no longer surprised at all, that's how bad its gotten.
Me too. But if it bothers some people so much, they should just stay home then. I'll be at the home opener having a blast with my boys. :dj:

Op, will you be coming to any games this year?

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-09-2009, 11:52 AM
What a lot of people do not understand about the so called 'pessimists' is two fold
1) They are in actuality realists
2) They do NOT enjoy the fact that our franchise is a horrible embarrassment, and wish they were wrong.

They love their Buffalo Bills as much as anybody. They wear their Thurman Thomas jerseys with pride. They hate seeing SB XXV reruns. They boo Willis McGahee anytime they can. They scream when they continually watch run, run, pass, punt. They love when our offense actually goes in the endzone. They hate watching our corners play 10 yards off the receiver on a 3rd and 6 while the QB has 10 seconds to throw the ball because our linemen can't get to the opposing quarterback. They hate watching Dick Jauron ice his own kicker. They hate watching the team self-destruct 10 seconds before the end of the half while the clock goes to zero when they could have kicked a field goal. They love watching the Dolphins, Patriots and Jets suffer. They hate losing Monday night games when they have a positive 5 turnover ratio. They hate watching horrific personnel and coaching decisions year after year. They will watch them every Sunday. They will cheer hard from them every week. And they will always have a ray of hope that we will win and stop embarrassing themselves. They hate and love all these above things, but they do not. I repeat, DO NOT hate the Bills. Why can't some of you understand that? They are not haters?

SABURZFAN
09-09-2009, 12:02 PM
There is alot of negativity on bb.com

just remind them that yordad is no longer there and they should cheer up real quick. :up: