I cannot believe how incompetent and moronic this organization is.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

I cannot believe how incompetent and moronic this organization is.....

First, they hire Marv as GM when Marv really wanted to be the coach. He went on to make a bunch of stupid decisions, the most egregious of which was hiring Dick Jauron. Jauron gets extended after a 5-1 start, which he ends up turning into a 7-9 debacle. Of course, this was after hiring two inept offensive coordinators in Fairchild and Schonert. And even when the Bills do the right thing and can Schonert, they do so with a mere 10 days before the first actual game. They still managed to botch it.

Then we have Marv's mediocre drafts and horrid FA classes. Remember how excited we all were when Marv shelled out for Walker and Dockery? Both lasted two brief seasons before getting themselves cut. And gain, the Bills can't even right their wrongs correctly. They use a rookie to replace Dock, and end up changing EVERY position on the OL in 1 off-season. Then cut Chambers just to re-sign him and cut Walker two days later. They turned 1 personnel move into 3. And apparently 6 weeks of camp and pre-season was more continuity than this FO could handle, so they went for the 6th OL change in one off-season with the Walker cut.

And while there are reports that they were trying to trade Walker, that's absurd as well. Only the Bills' FO would be dumb enough to think that another team would be willing to talk Walker and his inflated salary.

Keep in mind that Wood and Levitre are rookies, Chambers was Peters' back up who only started because of the holdout, and Hangartner was the back-up in Carolina who started due to injury. If Bell starts, he's green as well. I can't even remember if he even saw the field last year- he definitely has never started an NFL game.

So the end result of all this mismanagement is a completely re-shuffled OL that will feature 4 guys who are named starters for the first times in their career protecting an inexperienced, struggling QB taking orders from an offensive coordinator who's had a mere 10 days to install his system.

And people wonder why I'm pissed off? People wonder why I'm disillusioned with this team? This is incompetence on such a grand scale that I can't even think of an apt analogy. This entire ****ing front office and coaching staff should be **** canned after this season. I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to ignore so many ****ing signs that this team is being Major League'd so they can be relocated to Toronto.

It's hard to believe that keeping Jauron was about football and not money. It's hard to believe that the Peters and Walker moves were about football and not about money.

**** Ralph Wilson and his incompetent bunch of yes-men and marketing gurus that call the shots for this sorry ****ing excuse for an NFL franchise. They've managed to suck all the hope, fun and excitement out of watching Bills football.
    Last edited by OpIv37; 09-08-2009, 08:00 PM.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: I cannot believe how incompetent and moronic this organization is.....

I just had to edit my post because I originally said they canned Fairchild instead of Schonert. That just shows how both are so unremarkable that it's impossible to distinguish them from each other, kind of like Lenny and Karl on the Simpsons (I could have gone with Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, but I figured more people would get the Simpsons reference).
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

In filling Peters role, chambers wasn't faulted once for a sack.. when peters came back the left side was atrocious.

Great posting though!! 5/5
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

Go be a fan of another team then man. Seriously if your so fed up dont watch another game

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Im no longer surprised at all, that's how bad its gotten.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Carl was the black guy, I think
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
              Go be a fan of another team then man. Seriously if your so fed up dont watch another game
              If I did that, then I wouldn't be a fan.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                • Jun 2005

I understand where your coming from trust me. Im just sick of always seeing you post so damn negative all the time. At least lets see how they look this year in a real game then get negative LOL

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                  I understand where your coming from trust me. Im just sick of always seeing you post so damn negative all the time. At least lets see how they look this year in a real game then get negative LOL
                  I see your point to some degree- I just don't see why we should expect anything from a team that struggled so much in preseason then decided to make huge changes without any time to implement them.

Or, to put it another way, Bell may turn out to be a great LT and AVP may turn out to be a great OC- i just don't see how it's going to happen in time to save this season.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• malo
                    • Sep 2009

Are there any optimists left?

Buddy Nix is a buffoon.

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

and if we don't buy tickets the team will leave. It looks to me like we are waiting till RW croaks to every have a chance to be competitive...and then it's a real good possibility the team moves. Wilson is the equivalent of a gold digging whore--and a really dumb blond one at that.

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by malo

Great first post!

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by malo
                          few and far between.

A couple of years ago, I was a lone voice in the wilderness on this website. It was myself and a handful of other people who saw the flaws in this team, and we used to get bashed by a bunch of people wearing red-and-blue-colored glasses who saw things how they wanted to see them.

Now, reality has smacked most people upside the head and pretty much everyone is equally frustrated and disillusioned with this team.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

oh, and welcome to the Zone.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

My office in Buffalo sounds beyond depressed. I guess local radio there is just hammering this organization.

If you don't think this is all about money and moving the team you are dreaming. I think the Bills are gone after next year.

This is exactly why I started looking for another team to root for.

This sucks but it is reality.

Comment

Working...
                              X