• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

2-14??

I don't know if it will get that bad but I don't see more than 4 wins.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: 2-14??

I could see it. I honestly think that the absolute ceiling for this team is 7 games. If we get all the breaks and every off-season moves works out, we STILL only have enough talent to win 7. And at this point, 2 is a hell of a lot more likely than 7 (although the most likely outcome is somewhere in-between, probably 5 or 6).
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Hemlepp53
      • Jul 2004

EB.... Why? What gives you this feeling? 4 wins ... ouch
      @Hemlepp53

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

who does 2-14 get us in the draft?

jk. 10-6 folks. 10-6.
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
          who does 2-14 get us in the draft?

A franchise LT.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Prov401
            President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
            • Aug 2008

No way we go 2-14. I think anywhere between 6-10, and 9-7 is what we are going to get this year.

Comment

• BillsWin
              man amongst boys
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              A franchise LT.
              Are any QBs worth the top pick?

coincidentally, out of the big three (McCoy, Bradford and Snead) who would you pick for the Bills?

I think Bradford or McCoy would be excellent QBs in Buffalo. I know Snead would do well also, but I would pick one of the first two if it were me.

What is your opinion?
              I am The Batman.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Are any QBs worth the top pick?

coincidentally, out of the big three (McCoy, Bradford and Snead) who would you pick for the Bills?

I think Bradford or McCoy would be excellent QBs in Buffalo. I know Snead would do well also, but I would pick one of the first two if it were me.

What is your opinion?
                Snead and its not even close.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• BillsWin
                  man amongst boys
                  • Oct 2008

Snead and its not even close.

really? I guess Im just caught up in the big twelve hype, because I covered the conference for four years.

I am surprised. enlighten me, what would he bring to the Bills?
                  I am The Batman.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

I like Colt McCoy best out of the QBs.

And yes, we'll have the ability to draft him.

Comment

• BillsWin
                      man amongst boys
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                      I like Colt McCoy best out of the QBs.

And yes, we'll have the ability to draft him.
                      any one of them would make the Bills better. I was just wondering what makes Snead DB's favorite.

I like the two guys out of the big 12 and would love Bradford on the Bills. McCoy or Snead would make me excited for next season too.

I mean, this is all a bit early to be talking draft and having a top 5 pick, but if we pick in the top 10 or top 5, I want a QB.
                      I am The Batman.

Comment

• billsTOfan
                        Also know as "The Popcorn"
                        • Jul 2009

I see Buffalo at 7-9 at worst.I don't see it at all at 2 wins. That is crazy. Week 2 is a guaranteed win. Tampa is brutal.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

really? I guess Im just caught up in the big twelve hype, because I covered the conference for four years.

I am surprised. enlighten me, what would he bring to the Bills?
                          Arm strength, pocket poise, and he's the most advanced at reading defenses of the big three.

McCoy's numbers are outrageous but they are misleading. His throws are rarely longer than 7 yards, and while he can go deep, the ball will flutter on him.

Bradford has good size, but I dont like his leadership, I question if he's the true leader of that OU team and his mechanics to me are a little off. He lacks the athleticism of McCoy or Snead and his arm strength is just kinda meh.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• BillsWin
                            man amongst boys
                            • Oct 2008

Arm strength, pocket poise, and he's the most advanced at reading defenses of the big three.

McCoy's numbers are outrageous but they are misleading. His throws are rarely longer than 7 yards, and while he can go deep, the ball will flutter on him.

Bradford has good size, but I dont like his leadership, I question if he's the true leader of that OU team and his mechanics to me are a little off. He lacks the athleticism of McCoy or Snead and his arm strength is just kinda meh.
                            thanks for responding.

I have to argue about Bradford's leadership. Although Ive been on the sidelines of OU games and I've gotten to hear him both on the sidelines and in the huddle (when they huddle) and I have seen it in his play as well.
                            he has a surprisingly commanding presence even though he looks like he is 12 sometimes.

His arm strength is "meh" as you say, but he can throw deep better than McCoy in my opinion.

and you cant argue that he isnt talented or intelligent.
                            he is really smart and a standup kid. screams Buffalo.

So I guess I would pick Bradford, Snead then McCoy. but you are slowly bringing me around to Snead, Bradford then McCoy.

Like I said, anyone of those QBs would help us win football games.
                            Last edited by BillsWin; 09-08-2009, 11:18 PM.
                            I am The Batman.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

thanks for responding.

he has a surprisingly commanding presence even though he looks like he is 12 sometimes.

and you cant argue that he isnt talented or intelligent.

he is really smart and a standup kid. screams Buffalo.

I have to argue about Bradford's leadership. Although Ive been on the sidelines of OU games and I've gotten to hear him both on the sidelines and in the huddle (when they huddle) and I have seen it in his play as well. His arm strength is "meh" as you say, but he can throw deep better than McCoy in my opinion.

So I guess I would pick Bradford, Snead then McCoy. but you are slowly bringing me around to Snead, Bradford then McCoy.

Like I said, anyone of those QBs would help us win football games.
                              I dont really want any of them in the draft though, Snead is just my top choice. I dont like many of the QB's this year at all. At least not so far.
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                              X