Countdown to the season! Who gets cut/fired today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Countdown to the season! Who gets cut/fired today?

I love this new tradition we have leading up to the regular season.

So who is today's victim?

Someone obvious? Kelsey? Denney?
    Maybe someone more deserving? Jauron?
    Someone that would shock many but not as much as you'd think? Whitner?
    Or are we finally moving up to upper management? John Guy! Modrak?

So many guys you could save coin on... Parrish, Reed, Schobel, Spencer Johnson?

I'm excited!
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Countdown to the season! Who gets cut/fired today?

Cutting Kelsay would be a phenomenal move.

D & S Sports

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

i would be happy with John Guy getting fired he has proved to be absolutly useless
      in the 9yrs of being in charge of evaluating free agents, he has done quiet possibly the worst job u could do
      with the exception of London Fletcher and TKO for 2 yrs, what FA has he signed had any positve impact on this team?
      then u can follow that up with Tom Modrak who has blown countless draft picks and hit on few
      then u can follow that up with Fewell's **** scheme and DJ for hiring him and his emotionless loser act on the sidelines
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bigbub2352
        i would be happy with John Guy getting fired he has proved to be absolutly useless
        in the 9yrs of being in charge of evaluating free agents, he has done quiet possibly the worst job u could do
        with the exception of London Fletcher and TKO for 2 yrs, what FA has he signed had any positve impact on this team?
        then u can follow that up with Tom Modrak who has blown countless draft picks and hit on few
        then u can follow that up with Fewell's **** scheme and DJ for hiring him and his emotionless loser act on the sidelines
        Weren't these more Tom Donahoe moves?

And for the record, I think the FANS scouted and signed Takeo more than anyone, when they chanted his name at the end of the season in Buffalo.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

FIRE THE MIDGET!!!!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

this team is willing to fire everyone but the very man who is the biggest issue.... Dick Jauron.

Even if they let him go right now, it's so annoying that they threw away the 2009 season. Every single one of us on this message board knew that he should be gone after the season ended. whether they made themistake of signing a contract with him or not....he shouldn't be on that sideline...and we all know it.

Comment

Working...
            X