Sorry guys, but actually want Trent to succeed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

Sorry guys, but actually want Trent to succeed.

First of all, to those of you planning next years draft...Is this really the right board for that? Isn't there a college scouting or rumor mill board on this site?

Second of all. A lot of you are forgetting that we have a QB on this team who, although hasn't proven to be the man yet, hasn't convinced me that he's done.

Oh, and he's a Buffalo Bills. His name is Trent Edwards.

It just sickens me that you guys, and I'll even give you the right to feel the way you do, it just sickens me because you come off as hoping for failure. Maybe deep down inside you dont, but when you clearly spend hours a day on a message board bashing the Bills, that means you hope they fail. Sorry.

If the season is already over, go focus on something else. Why just sit here and claim how bad the bills are over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over.

Yes. No ****. Our line is young. Yes, no ****, our QB is young. Yes, no ****, Marshawn is suspended.

Most of the things we carry into the season we had all off season. Turk and Langston weren't gonna "make" this team, so losing them sure as **** won't "break" this team.

I personally feel, especially in the short term, that AVP improves this team. Yes, no ****, he's inexperienced. So was every other coach ever that ever did something for the first time!

Teams are going younger. Thats a fact. The Pats just dumped a pro bowler for a draft pick 2 years from now! If we had done that, the sky would've crushed us all by now.

New England didn't make the playoffs last year either.

The Dolphins weren't supposed to, but they did! I bet they had douche bags on their message boards all last off season promising all their real fans that they wouldnt' make it.

Maybe Eric Wood is this years Jake Long. WHY THE HELL NOT?!?!

Maybe Demitrius Bell is better than Jason Peters by the end of the year? I personally think he looks 10x as athletic.

Oh, and keep in mind: PETERS PLAYED LIKE **** LAST YEAR! IT WONT TAKE MUCH TO DO AS WELL!

Jeeze, come on in and bash me now. But I know I'm getting through to our fans who will be with me in the Ralph on the 20th going ape**** regardless of what happens on the 14th!

NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: Sorry guys, but actually want Trent to succeed.

I'm on Trent bandwagon bro, he is my QB.

I'm BuffaloFever and I approve this message.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
      My IQ Test results came back negative
      • Oct 2002

People on this board dont want the bills to succeed. There should be 2 forums. One for the haters and one for the hopers.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2009

TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
          If we do go 10-6 this year (like I predict ), it's going to be because of our defense. Posluszny is the second coming of God (Tedy Bruschi), this isn't blasphemy I speaks the troof.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
            My IQ Test results came back negative
            • Oct 2002

I dont get how people dont think TO will have huge impact. Not only is he good. But he will make evans and edwards better.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

First of all, to those of you planning next years draft...Is this really the right board for that? Isn't there a college scouting or rumor mill board on this site? Yes, its called the Scouting Zone, its a subforum of the Billszone. But as long as its Bills related it stays here.

Second of all. A lot of you are forgetting that we have a QB on this team who, although hasn't proven to be the man yet, hasn't convinced me that he's done.

Oh, and he's a Buffalo Bills. His name is Trent Edwards.

It just sickens me that you guys, and I'll even give you the right to feel the way you do, it just sickens me because you come off as hoping for failure. Maybe deep down inside you dont, but when you clearly spend hours a day on a message board bashing the Bills, that means you hope they fail. Sorry. Lol, that's just funny. You havent been here long enough to really make this kind of a conclusion.

If the season is already over, go focus on something else. Why just sit here and claim how bad the bills are over Because thats what fans do, they stand by their team through thick and thin. Whether they are praising or *****ing.

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over.

Yes. No ****. Our line is young. Yes, no ****, our QB is young. Yes, no ****, Marshawn is suspended.

Most of the things we carry into the season we had all off season. Turk and Langston weren't gonna "make" this team, so losing them sure as **** won't "break" this team.

I personally feel, especially in the short term, that AVP improves this team. Yes, no ****, he's inexperienced. So was every other coach ever that ever did something for the first time!

Teams are going younger. Thats a fact. The Pats just dumped a pro bowler for a draft pick 2 years from now! If we had done that, the sky would've crushed us all by now.

New England didn't make the playoffs last year either.

The Dolphins weren't supposed to, but they did! I bet they had douche bags on their message boards all last off season promising all their real fans that they wouldnt' make it.

Maybe Eric Wood is this years Jake Long. WHY THE HELL NOT?!?! Well issue #1 would be that they play two different positions, so that's why the hell not for starters. And thats not even taking into account the difference in skill level coming out of college and about 100 other factors.

Maybe Demitrius Bell is better than Jason Peters by the end of the year? I personally think he looks 10x as athletic.I don't know how anybody can come to that reasonable conclusion considering Peters was a Pro Bowl level LT and Bell has yet to make a single NFL start, but alright...

Oh, and keep in mind: PETERS PLAYED LIKE **** LAST YEAR! IT WONT TAKE MUCH TO DO AS WELL!

Jeeze, come on in and bash me now. But I know I'm getting through to our fans who will be with me in the Ralph on the 20th going ape**** regardless of what happens on the 14th!

NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

who the hell doesn't want Trent to succeeed

that's just an ignorant post

but if he sucks this year your damn right I'm looking at the available QB's
                Last edited by ddaryl; 09-09-2009, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                  • Feb 2005

No one is hoping the Bills fail (except for a small few who want the Bills to draft top 5). Most of us are just calling it like we see it. We're calling it like it is. The Bills were going to be terrible, and then they go and fire their OC and release their starting LT within a week of their first game on MNF. I mean, come on, way to wait til the last minute.

I'm not going to blindly pretend the Bills are going to be amazing and all these 'IFs' that are being thrown around are going to come true. The odds of all of our weak roster and weak coaching coming together to compete for a playoff spot are similar to the odds of me being struck by lightning this year.

Comment

• yordad
                    • Dec 2007

No Bills fan wants Trent to fail. And, you didn't give us the right to feel anything.

Besides, aren't you the dude who had a similar post right before a preseason spanking, and then went on to tell us all to forget it, and then quit on the Bills?
                    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• gil
                      • Mar 2005

I will cheer for the Bills when the season opens, I will scream my head off when I see them in the stadium, but I am not going to pretend that everything is hunky dorey with this nightmare of a season just to placate your tender wittle feelings.

Grow up, differences of opinion happen, especially on the Internet if you haven't noticed.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by yordad
                        No Bills fan wants Trent to fail. And, you didn't give us the right to feel anything.

Besides, aren't you the dude who had a similar post right before a preseason spanking, and then went on to tell us all to forget it, and then quit on the Bills?
                        arent you the guy who emailed me after and told me to not quit?

there is a difference between a drunken knee jerk post to a bad game and a persistant, daily, never ending river of negative ****.

Comment

• yordad
                          • Dec 2007

there is a difference between a drunken knee jerk post to a bad game and a persistant, daily, never ending river of negative ****.
                          Hey, I'm a nice guy, what can I say.

The Bills could use all the fan they can get.

I'm not asking you to quit. I am just saying your opinion on how I, or anyone, should be a fan isn't going to effect how I, or anyone, is going to be a fan.

Not to mention, your opinion would hold more water if it was consistent.
                          Last edited by yordad; 09-09-2009, 11:33 AM.
                          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                            • Feb 2005

Is it being negative, or is it being realistic? Us 'realists' are not out to knock the team just to knock the team. We love the team as much as you, or more depending on who you're talking about. I don't know how long you've been a fan and how old you are but if you've invested yourself 100% in the past 10 years like some of us have, you feel like you've had your heart ripped out time and time again, year after year. In the Bledsoe years and in the first Losman year a lot of us 'realists' were like you. We were optimistic and thought this team could really challenge for a playoff spot. But then, months later, as another mediochre-at-best season had gone by with no playoffs, it dawned how foolish it was to have pegged the Bills so high. You're fooling yourself to think you see something when it really isn't there, just because you want it to be. Maybe after this team pulls on your heart strings for another season or two you'll understand.
                            Last edited by DMBcrew36; 09-09-2009, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                              Making Spirits Bright
                              • Mar 2006

Man, I can't wait until the hopeful fans and the realists are one in the same

Comment

Working...
                              X